Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 03:07:16 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455130 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1875 on: October 23, 2012, 03:57:46 PM »

I'm running on CodefireX. Easily the best CM10 rom in my opinion. What's your favorite?

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: October 23, 2012, 04:54:08 PM »

BlackBean by team baked. 100% inverted goodness.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1877 on: October 23, 2012, 09:49:02 PM »

Hmm. From what I've seen, it looks pretty much the same as CodefireX, just with the inverted stuff. I've never tried it before. Got any screencaps of it? Also, that's fucking bullshit that the new Nexus won't have LTE. Those cocksuckers!

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1878 on: October 23, 2012, 10:12:07 PM »

Verizon trying to push iPhone sales to meet quota with Apple contract.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: October 23, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »

Verizon trying to push iPhone sales to meet quota with Apple contract.

I noticed that.  Under my info it said Upgrade and then there was another option to Upgrade to iPhone5. Lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: October 23, 2012, 11:24:19 PM »

Hmm. From what I've seen, it looks pretty much the same as CodefireX, just with the inverted stuff. I've never tried it before. Got any screencaps of it?
I don't. I'm running a ROM now on my NS that is only available on nexus devices.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: October 24, 2012, 08:55:39 AM »

for any of the former htc evo owners, what rom would you recommend? i am on cm7 and need something better.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: October 24, 2012, 10:06:47 PM »

Alright, So you guys Know that I am not tech savvy or anything like that. I like how everything, even contacts back up so well with my macbook. I am torn between the i5 and the Galaxy S3. I have never had good luck with a phone until I got the iPhone. My big thing is battery life, and ease of use.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: October 24, 2012, 10:35:14 PM »

iPhone 5.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1884 on: October 24, 2012, 11:57:49 PM »

I need to make one of those graph things that directs you to your destination based on yes and no answers.

Are you tech savvy? No - get an Apple product, noob!
Yes - Do you like hacking and modifying shit you own? No - get an apple product, you lazy prick!
Yes - Get a Google product, hack the living shit out of it, ???, profit!

Something like that.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1885 on: October 25, 2012, 06:49:33 AM »

Alright, So you guys Know that I am not tech savvy or anything like that. I like how everything, even contacts back up so well with my macbook. I am torn between the i5 and the Galaxy S3. I have never had good luck with a phone until I got the iPhone. My big thing is battery life, and ease of use.
you will not like the battery life with either. I've had and I5 for a few days and its about the same battery life as the droid stuff.  The bigger screen seems to have taken some of the battery life away.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 25, 2012, 07:57:05 AM »

I need to make one of those graph things that directs you to your destination based on yes and no answers.

Are you tech savvy? No - get an Apple product, noob!
Yes - Do you like hacking and modifying shit you own? No - get an apple product, you lazy prick!
Yes - Get a Google product, hack the living shit out of it, Huh?, profit!

Something like that.
I like it.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: October 25, 2012, 08:27:37 AM »

I'm actually very happy with the battery life of the iPhone 5.  Compared to my 3GS, this thing is like double the life.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: October 25, 2012, 08:58:23 AM »

I currently have the i4 and about if I use it regularly(which is a lot) I usually have it down to 35-40 percent by 5pm and throw it on the charger. Which, that isn't very bad. If I had a droid it would be on the charger all day.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1889 on: October 25, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »

That's not true country. The battery life's are pretty similar. I've been using them side by side and my HTC one is equal to the I5
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012