Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:27:54 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No More "Show Off" Threads In Detailing Forum  (Read 4224 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »

I have noticed a lot of "show off" threads where people are basically showing the before and after pictures of "other/customer" cars they have detailed and the laundry list of products they used.  That is not the purpose of this forum.  It's intent is to provide information on detailing techniques, product reviews, and "how to" threads.  If you want to post pictures of your work, go ahead and post it in the picture forum, but please do not use it as a place to drum up business.  If you have nothing to contribute, please don't post it here.  If you'd like to show some of your detailing techniques, I encourage you to post them in here.  Remember that this is a site for information to help others.  I appreciate your understanding and willingness to accommodate these changes.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
clapton924

Reputation Power: 6
clapton924 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 06:12:34 PM »

I had noticed the same thing. If people are looking to show off their work its best to do so on a detailing specific forum.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »

I feel that would be the appropriate place to do it.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 08:44:03 PM »

point taken

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012