Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:12:17 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: toyota lol  (Read 3531 times)
xodus

Reputation Power: 1
xodus pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2010, 02:30:46 AM »

http://toyotasimulator.com/

LS2 GTO =)
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 07:47:37 AM »

I LOL'd

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 08:30:12 AM »

Thats funny
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »

thats fucked up..lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 11:50:30 AM »

A guy at work emailed that to me.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 12:24:45 PM »

sad but true

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »

It's going to take them a long time to recover from this one.  Unfortunately, it's going to give some domestic companies and lesser imports an advantage.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »

As most of you already know(go ahead and rag me if you didnt know this) that my patrol vehicle at work is a 2008 Prius(facepalm) and I was awakened the other day by this email from my boss. Mind you, I work evening shift(1500-2300hrs) and my supervisor works for 0700 to about 1400 so he never sees me.

I have spoken with the PST’s on dayshift about the Prius’s. We sat in the vehicle and went through several scenarios, in case the vehicle malfunctions and will not stop. Please take a moment before you start your shift today and get a mental picture of what you will need to do if a malfunction occurs and the vehicle will not stop.

Try to brake.

Try to push the drive select knob to Neutral.

Try to turn off the ignition.

Try pushing in the parking brake.

If any of the above fail, attempt to find a fixed object. Do not build up any significant speed before you attempt to stop the vehicle.

Also make sure that we have no floor mats in the driver’s side floor area. I have already removed the stock mats.

Thanks……. Sgt. Fulgham

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »

That's awesome!!

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 06:43:21 PM »

HAHA if I am driving a car while it has a malfunction, I am heading toward the river or the interstate to have a fellow officer get in front of me to stop me SAFELY. If you have a controlled vehicle in front of you that can gradually slow down until contact is made and then gradually slow down until the vehicle is safely stopped. That sounds a lot safer than buy boss just saying over the air " find a fixed object to crash into" hahaha

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012