Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 12:46:52 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1997842 times)
Anonymous
« Reply #360 on: April 01, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »

^ sounds nice Milan, post pics asap!
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: April 01, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »

i like the toilet and car tire one, i might try car tire joke

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 01, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

I got home to find a package sitting on my bed and it was my NR-G shift knob... not the one i tried to get him to change it to but it still looks and feels good now i just wish the boot would get here now

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: April 02, 2009, 09:35:08 AM »

Quote from: "Milan"
Fixed the clunking coming from my front TL-S sway bar.  Just had to swap the endlinks from left to right and tighten those suckers down!!  Finally no more clunking going over rough roads!!!!   Also dropped off Gen's 350Z rims and Pirelli tires to get mounted.

Wait, you swapped sides?  How come?  I've never heard of that as a resolution before?  Was it a clunking sound or was it a clacking sound?  I'm getting a clacking sound from the front end and may try this.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #364 on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:58 AM »

Took her for a lil spin yesterday just to stretch her legs.  My next day off I think I'll clean up the rims and put em back on. It should be safe now...

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: April 02, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »

Wash and waxed my ride for the movie meet tomorrow night, all clean and nice! Painted my TSX IM aluminum to go better with the theme under the hood, waiting for it to dry.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 02, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »

Lowered my car some more today.  Dropped one perch in the front on the Konis and two in the rear.  Would take some pics but car is filthy and I am exhausted.  

I had to do the rear driver's side three times.  First time I dropped the perch and lowered my car to see the results.  It actually sat higher than before so I thought I did it wrong so I re-did everything but this time I raised the perch five notches thinking that would lower it.  Dropped the car and it sat even higher!!  AAAHHHhhhhh!  I wasn't thinking straight because I was only running on breakfast and no lunch.  Sooooo, I re-did everything once more and finally got it where it should be.  Then I found out that instead of using a spring compressor on the rear spring I can just use a jack and a 20" breaker bar to push up the spring perch.  This way it only took me about 5 minutes instead of 30.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: April 02, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »

dont you just have to adjust height of spring and not mess with compression settings?

by the way, when is cover going on?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 02, 2009, 09:34:47 PM »

Gave the Hawk a full bath including wheel and tire detail.

driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: April 02, 2009, 09:51:18 PM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
Gave the Hawk a full bath including wheel and tire detail.
it sure needed it after that last trip and all the rain to the east coast

Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 02, 2009, 10:33:43 PM »

Misha, I installed the cover today but it was too late to take pictures.  And the compression setting on the Konis is independent of the height setting.  

Well, I couldn't resist so I snapped some pics.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Anonymous
« Reply #371 on: April 02, 2009, 10:35:45 PM »

^nice job Milan!
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 03, 2009, 08:23:15 AM »

Glad you are using a practical setup Chad. I can't wait to go back to my uberwides but BBK and foglights first :P

Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 03, 2009, 09:36:06 AM »

On the 9" rim get 255/35/18. That's the size I am going to go with next. It will have a similar sidewall to your sexy stretched 225/40 without such a stretch and more footprint Smiley.

Anyways, drove the Hawk to work today then got news it was going to rain Sad

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: April 03, 2009, 11:07:54 AM »

Quote from: "aprevo15"
just picked up a set of volks gt-7. 18 x 9 +43 with 235 40 18 tires all around.

Did they come with those tires?  They seem kinda narrow for a 9" wide wheel.  If you're planning on getting new tires, I'd go with a 265/35/18 for more grip, yet you would retain the same outside diameter as the within 0.1" (depending on the brand and model of tire).  I'd just roll and pull the fenders and quarter panels to reduce rubbing issues.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012