Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:34:30 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DS Heated Seat light out  (Read 2995 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2009, 11:58:23 PM »

Not to sure if I posted in the correct place and do correct me if I am wrong. My DS heated switch light is out, the heated seat feature works fine and I do get the yellow dot light on when switched to HI/LOW but the switch is not illuminated. Any suggestions :?:  Little things like this bother me. I did remove the plugs to fix my cubby the other day but all was fine until tonight.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 08:35:04 AM »

It is an LED that can be replaced but, need to be purchased at the dealer. I replaced one of mine last week only to have the other one go out on me. It seem's that the switches don't like to be connected/disconnected I have disconnected mine twice, and lost one of the LED's both times.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »

Thank you!

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 06:36:43 PM »

You got it if your going to purchase the led online it is under the switches catagory when you bring up the list of parts.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
You got it if your going to purchase the led online it is under the switches catagory when you bring up the list of parts.

Funny I just went to check the plug and make sure it was properly in place and before I did that I put the lights on and well the switch lite up fine! Probably didn't push plug in all the way. Thanks for replying though, I appreciate it! :D

Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Quote from: "lavalleemike"

Funny I just went to check the plug and make sure it was properly in place and before I did that I put the lights on and well the switch lite up fine! Probably didn't push plug in all the way. Thanks for replying though, I appreciate it! :D

good stuff. I'll have to try that and see if that resolves the problem the same way for mine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012