Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:58:23 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns: Long Arms, Side Arms, Shotguns, Etc...(not "gat's")  (Read 63335 times)
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »

Short barreled 1911? Not a bad choice especially considering its a Kimber. Shot it before?

As for my inquiry, I've shot and carried the Beretta M9 and Sig P226 just for a reference. I like the feel of the Sig but want something different from what I carry. What's you guys' take on the FMK 9C1? The company's fairly new to the game but have gotten gun of the month awards from multiple magazines if it makes any difference.

Z, I'm diggin the 10 ammendments on the barrell!  sounds/looks like a decent piece.  I'm going to look into it more though just cause of the 10 ammendments on it...caught my eye!

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »

Paul, that cx-4 looks like one of the guns from that "Stargate" movie/tv sieres!  should be fun to shoot though...

what do you use for your reloading equipment, lee's???  I might need to come down one weekend and let you work on my car and teach me to reload!

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2011, 12:26:01 PM »

i have a CZ-75 P01 and highly recommend it to anyone.

CZ's are ALL great guns from what I've read and heard...and not expensive either

Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2011, 01:48:36 PM »

Short barreled 1911? Not a bad choice especially considering its a Kimber. Shot it before?

As for my inquiry, I've shot and carried the Beretta M9 and Sig P226 just for a reference. I like the feel of the Sig but want something different from what I carry. What's you guys' take on the FMK 9C1? The company's fairly new to the game but have gotten gun of the month awards from multiple magazines if it makes any difference.

Z, I'm diggin the 10 ammendments on the barrell!  sounds/looks like a decent piece.  I'm going to look into it more though just cause of the 10 ammendments on it...caught my eye!
The Bill of Rights is what caught my eye. I'm leaning more towards a Kimber Pro lately. Kimbers are awesome guns and the pro is small enough for CC, its a 1911 (honestly, how can you go wrong with that?), and the options are endless for those things. A buddy of mine has a Kimber pro (back home, obviously) and when we both make it back to Florida, I'm probably going to head up his way to fire off a few rounds to get a feel for it. I believe his is a .45.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2011, 12:17:12 AM »

Springfield Armory has a new 1911...."the range master"...I want it!

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2011, 02:40:24 AM »

lol i haz m16 Iron sights :/
Tunergirl

Reputation Power: 2
Tunergirl pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2011, 09:00:44 AM »

Paul, that cx-4 looks like one of the guns from that "Stargate" movie/tv sieres!  should be fun to shoot though...

what do you use for your reloading equipment, lee's???  I might need to come down one weekend and let you work on my car and teach me to reload!

We use RCBS equipment to reload
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:20 AM »

Are there any differences between an AR15 and an M4 other than the fact that an AR15 is single shot only? I'm a noob when it comes to these different model assault rifles that all look the same haha.
That's basically it. The AR is the civilian version of the M4.

Sorry just wanted to clarify this, the AR-15 is actually the civilian version if the m16, Its only semi as compared to ours that have semi and the 3 round burst, Same goes for the M4. Single shot only... The "m4" (really an m16 with shorter barrel n collapsable butt stock) is "civilianified"(single shot) can be bought, there is a pawn shop right outside of fort hood that sells them 850- 1200.
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2011, 05:57:01 PM »

RCBS Progessive setup, I currently have dies for 9mm, .380 Auto, .357, .223, .270 Win, .308 and a set of .45 ACP on backorder.

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2011, 11:56:16 AM »

Are there any differences between an AR15 and an M4 other than the fact that an AR15 is single shot only? I'm a noob when it comes to these different model assault rifles that all look the same haha.
That's basically it. The AR is the civilian version of the M4.

Sorry just wanted to clarify this, the AR-15 is actually the civilian version if the m16, Its only semi as compared to ours that have semi and the 3 round burst, Same goes for the M4. Single shot only... The "m4" (really an m16 with shorter barrel n collapsable butt stock) is "civilianified"(single shot) can be bought, there is a pawn shop right outside of fort hood that sells them 850- 1200.
Um, then why do I carry the M4 with semi and burst modes then? You're absolutely right though. The m4 and m16 are the same fucking thing but with different barrels and different stocks. The receiver is the part that counts.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2011, 01:19:53 PM »

lol like i said military has burst and semi, the civilian M4 only has semi...its very rare to see a civilian m4 with burst... very rare
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2011, 01:43:57 PM »

Yeah, true. There's all kinds of ATF forms to fill out if you did have a burst m4 and it not be a modded civ version.

Also, the reason I said what I said is because your post came across as the M4 only came in a civilian version not as both civ and mil.

Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2011, 02:17:13 PM »

Yeah, true. There's all kinds of ATF forms to fill out if you did have a burst m4 and it not be a modded civ version.

Also, the reason I said what I said is because your post came across as the M4 only came in a civilian version not as both civ and mil.

yea you can mod the ar-15s to have a burst mode, but it only be used for military.. thats why i have thought about buying my own.. because i can use it no matter where i go and have to worry about the previous owner...

and yea sorry

"....AR-15 is actually the civilian version if the m16, Its only semi as compared to ours that have semi and the 3 round burst, Same goes for the M4. Single shot only"

meant that to say that the ar-15 for civlian is single shot only, compared to ours that have semi and burst modes, and the same goes for the m4 version, for civilians its single shot where as ours its semi, n burst
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2011, 02:18:01 PM »

oh and lucky you with a damn M4..... ihaz m16a2 with Iron sights... saving moneys for an acog

*EDIT*
thats one thing i love about the military, if you buy a modification for your fire arm you can use it Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2011, 02:39:38 PM »

I only get the M4 out here. Once I go back stateside to another tac unit (which isn't happening this next tour or ever for that matter), I'd be using the same rifle you're bitching about. BTW, you know as well as I that ACOG's can get tweaked pretty easy.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012