Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:08:22 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: uh oh...mod bug...honda...this could be dangerous...  (Read 10020 times)
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2010, 06:49:02 PM »

As everyone here knows, the idea of getting rid of the Honda has been come up time and time again. It almost came to fruition last week as I was on my way to trade it in for a new to me 2006 BMW 3 Series. Nevertheless, that deal fell through which left me questioning what I really wanted to do. As you also know, I stripped out most all of my mods and put the car back to stock and have not really put much thought into the car.

Well as the title of the thread says, I may be in some serious trouble. As some of you know, my headliner has been hanging down and driving me crazy. After the deal fell through on the new to me ride, I decided that it would be in my best financial interest to just keep the Accord and fix some of the things that have been driving me nuts. Well, I received the car back today after being gone a week at one of my favorite local auto customization shops and the below pictures are the results of the new modification. Yes, it is a new type of plush suede material, the entire headliner, visors, and pillars were done.

The scary part is that the mod bug has hit me hard and I want to do all sorts of new things to the car now. I am in trouble I think. I might be looking at new suspension, exhaust and intake. After taking everything off the car, to start putting back stuff....oh my. First picture is a clean, detailed version of the car.

NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »

shit looks hot man i like the contrast of colors

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 07:06:39 PM »

Nice! I personally would've gone with black suede or w/e material that is LOL, but still looks super clean!

Off-topic -- where did you get those white reflectors for your headlights?

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 07:24:29 PM »

Looks hot!!! I'd be so happy to see this thing modded up again.
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 09:09:13 PM »

Looks sharp!  Did it take an entire week to get that done?

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 09:37:18 PM »

Some of the time was waiting for a new material that had built in padding. So I dropped the car off to get the work done, but they could not really finish it until obviously they had all the material. They did an amazing job. Pictures do not do it justice.

Tein suspension anyone? hmmm....
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 10:30:58 PM »

Sweet man!!  I like it a lot.  I wish I could get something like that done.  Actually, I wish I could do that myself.  That shop needs to give me a job.  I think you should get Tein's man.  There's a guy in south FL that's selling his SS.  I want to get them, but can't afford to right now.  I think you should.

Moved to Interior Styling & Maintenance forum.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 10:44:13 PM »

that does look pimp dude, what is the material actually?  how much was the damage?  and last but not least, we there other color options, like black or charcoal, etc?

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »

ah. so that's what it looks like with the visors wrapped in suede lol. i did the same thing skizot did in black suede but i deleted the front visors for a smoother look

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
1FastAV6
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
1FastAV6 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 09:55:11 AM »

That looks amazing... curious how much do have the whole thing done? I'm considering doing something along those lines.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 11:21:36 AM »

Quote from: "rich"
ah. so that's what it looks like with the visors wrapped in suede lol. i did the same thing skizot did in black suede but i deleted the front visors for a smoother look

pics?

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 11:43:48 AM »

The headliner looks awesome!

- Mark
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 05:12:22 AM »

what did that run you?

CM82
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 02:16:49 PM »

Honestly the pictures do not do it justice. It is far nicer looking in person. As for cost, it was too much, but with Honda wanting $700 to replace just the headliner, I figured I might as well pay similar and get it done nicer.
rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:29 AM »

u paid too much if u paid $700 for the headliner and everything.

i paid $300 for everything i got done, a/b/c pillars and headliner wrapped in black suede.

here's pics

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012