Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:49:51 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding the iPhone interface to a HU w XM & WMA player  (Read 1882 times)
rafaeljose73

Reputation Power: 0
rafaeljose73 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2010, 09:13:19 PM »

The Griffin iTrip seems to do the job. But since I live in Orlando, FL every other channel has a signal hitting. I was able to get some good reception, except for a hizzing noise, on 89.5

Since I learned the lesson in the hard way, I'll install the interface. Now I have a question: current setup has the XM service and WMA player which is CDP. Can I add the interface w/o losing the XM radio and the player? Please advise...

DD: 06 Accord EX-L V6 6MT Alabaster Silver
WW: 09 Pilot EX-L w/ RES Sterling Grey Metallic 2WD
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 12:30:38 AM »

I'm not sure if you'll be able to keep the WMA player.  Which interface are you planning on using?  Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012