Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:13:50 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] fabulous010  (Read 25998 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2010, 06:52:24 PM »

Why are you getting an OEM belt? If you're installing the UR pulleys, you'll need the 70" belt that I posted above. The OEM 70.75" belt is way too long.

fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2010, 07:11:53 PM »

Don't a few members have oem pulleys and they're fine. Aren't u still having problems with that belt as well

Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2010, 07:23:22 PM »

Yeah, that's the thing that sucks. Some of us are having problems, and some of us aren't. Although, I would still recommend getting the 70" belt, because regardless of what other problems may arise, having the 70" belt along with the UR pulleys will put the auto tensioner back in spec. Otherwise, there will be too much slack with the OEM belt. So, it's your call. And I don't think I'm having any problems with the belt or the auto tensioner (because I replaced both), but I think it has something to do with the P/S pulley. It's still an ongoing investigation. I'm just recommending the 70" belt as a preventative measure.

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2010, 07:31:39 PM »

Can any else chime in on this. Was this the wrong belt I just grabbed?

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2010, 09:13:36 PM »

i just got the pulleys installed.Cheesy:D:D
i cant really tell the difference tho. except on the highway it pulled a bit better
here is a crappy cell phone pic:

NickkxO
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
NickkxO pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2010, 11:13:27 PM »

Car looks really nice, clean love the drop and the lip Cheesy

03 AV6 Satin Silver

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2010, 05:22:22 PM »

guys im kinda disappointed with the gains i got from the pulleys. i thought i would gain more then i did. i noticed more of an increase when i installed the tsx IM and intake

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2010, 06:26:55 PM »

Unfortunately, bolt ons aren't going to give us much gains with our eco engines. If you were expecting those pullies to give you pinned to the seat acceleration, you were obviously disappointed.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2010, 06:44:06 PM »

I wasn't expecting k pro and turbo out of the pulleys. But I was fairly impressed with IM and intake. I was expecting to feel a noticiable gain like when I installed the intake. I mean people mention how the pulleys give more gains then the IM, intake, headers or exhaust. I donno I guess I need more driving time to notice

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2010, 10:31:01 PM »

For me, my acceleration was a lot smoother with the pulleys.  There weren't huge gains in power or torque, but it all adds up.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2010, 06:26:15 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
There weren't huge gains in power or torque, but it all adds up.
yea thats true. but i was expecting a more noticeably difference like when i installed the IM and CAI. but after alittle more driving i do feel a difference. car difenetly pulls harder on higher RPMS and does accelerate smoother. thanks again to silverbullet! great seller! :grin:  (still waiting on them to come in. :sad: ) will the gains from the dc ceramic headers be more noticeable then the gains from the pulleys???

Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2010, 09:07:32 AM »

You may be thinking that the pulleys aren't doing anything because there was no change in the sound of the engine when you installed them, instead of like an intake. I had to really concentrate on the speedometer and tachometer to realize how much more pickup my car has. You can really feel it when you floor it, though.

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2010, 09:55:34 AM »

Well I haven't floored my car in a while. Plus I'm kinda babying it for a bit. I did notice tho, that my intake sounds a bit deeper now. It has a deeper tone at 2500-4500 rpms and a is bit louder beyond 4500.

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »

got my headers in the mail today!!! cant wait to install them! thanks alot steve (lemonjelly) it all got here in one piece, and all hardware was included. great seller!

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2010, 06:42:33 PM »

what gaskets do i need. im doing the install tomorrow and want to make sure i got everything. i believe its the two rings that go in between the two pieces and the one ring that goes in between the cat. and i do believe i can re use the metal gasket that comes off the head. correct?

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012