Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:48:17 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dodo Juice Sponsored Contest for ECM members only!  (Read 15327 times)
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »

I just got off the phone with Tim and I have a special announcement and treat for the ECM members. We are going to try and start off the 2010 year with a bang, by hopefully adding some regular contests and incentives for the members of ECM. More information to be announced during the first part of 2010, but to get us started this holiday season on what will hopefully turn out to be ongoing events here at ECM, we are doing a detailing giveaway.

All you need to do to participate is post up pictures of any of your most recent details you have done to your car. This is open to everyone! The pictures and information can be from mild to wild. If you just washed your car and it is looks squeaky clean, then post that. If you just got done going all out and performed a full paint correction and detail, you can post that too. Use your imagination, the only rule is it must be your CM that is showcased! You even have time to go detail your car and take some new pictures, as the deadline to post up your pictures (max of 3) is December 18th. This will give enough time to get the prize mailed out to the winner by Christmas!

The contest is sponsored by Dodo Juice. Dodo Juice is a company that is based out of the UK and specialize in hand made waxes for all types of paint and cars. They have waxes that are custom created for light paint, dark paint and midtones. They offer both hard and soft waxes and the smell of the wax is amazing. These waxes rival others like Zymol, Pinnacle and Swissvax. To read more about Dodo Juice and learn about all the products they offer, please see this link below.

The prize for this first raffle/contest will be a 60ml bottle of Dodo Juice Born to be Mild Car shampoo, 60ml bottle of Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite Pre-wax cleanser and a 30ml pot of Rainforest Rub Carnauba Wax. Enough product to protect at least one of your rides for several months.

http://www.dodojuice.com/

http://www.dodojuice.com/born-to-be-mil ... ampoo.html
http://www.dodojuice.com/lime-prime-lit ... anser.html
http://www.dodojuice.com/rainforest-rub ... r-wax.html

We have added a BONUS prize to the first ever EliteCM detailing contest, our newest discount offering from Detailers Domain (viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2255) have graciously donated some t-shirts and the winner of this first contest will in addition receive one of these unique DD T-Shirts!!! Get to it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 06:56:16 PM by skizot » Logged
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »

Sweet. I'll have to post up some pics of my de-splash-guarded car tomorrow.

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »

Awesome contest and awesome prizes!  I'd enter but I don't have my CM anymore.. Good luck to the contestants!

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 10:16:08 PM »

My car is half in primer, so I can't enter!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 06:25:33 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
My car is half in primer, so I can't enter!!

Detailed interiors, engines count too!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 08:08:54 AM »

My engine bay is filthy and about to be empty.  I can at least clean my interior!!  Time for me to get to work.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
AV6NHBP6SPD

AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 08:29:54 AM »

damn Tim you are so negative, you see empty engine as glass half empty. lol

does using their products gives you extra points?  Smiley
cant wait to get blue velvet from you and try that

here is my entry

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:19:08 PM by AV6NHBP6SPD » Logged

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 08:39:32 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
My engine bay is filthy and about to be empty.  I can at least clean my interior!!  Time for me to get to work.

Empty = clean in my book.....
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »

awesome contest - i'll have to get crackin on this!

J u s t i n
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 12:09:10 PM »

This is a good incentive to clean both cars out
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »

Damn I need to get some funds together to get my paint correction done. Interior and engine, I can work on these

Rich
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 01:36:19 PM »

I think a better prize would be for the winner to have to come detail my car for me.   :wink:

Now to decide if I wanna go outside and freeze my ass off to detail my car.
AV6NHBP6SPD

AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 03:12:27 PM »

^^^your car worth it. do it.

maybe i should stop spending money. already spend $185 on detailing supplies this week (thats considering that i paid only about 55-60% of retail value of that stuff). and will spend $62 more later on today. i guess that should put my xmas shopping to end, but i know ill spend at least $240 more (polisher and backing plates)
ill admit i have a problem

need to start selling stuff. anybody needs projectors lol?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »

AV6NHB6SPD, great pictures. You can claim being the first to enter! That black looks amazing.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »

Was I supposed to post pics of what I actually did? Well, I removed my splashguards, does that count? :P

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012