Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:47:26 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To: 2006-2007 Honda Accord Oil Reset with Video  (Read 4129 times)
MyNameIsThien

Reputation Power: 0
MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »

I've notice some people are having troubles on how to reset their oil maitenance on their 2006-2007 Honda Accord. I was fortunate to have a customer come in for an oil change on their 2007 Honda Accord. Here I will show you how to reset your oil maitenance light.

First: Turn the key to the "ON" position.
Second: Scroll through until you get to the oil percentage section.
Third: Hold down the trip/odometer button on the gauge.
Fourth: Hold down until the oil percentage begins to blink.
Fifth: Release the trip/odometer button.
Sixth: Press and hold down the trip odometer button while the oil percentage is blinking.
Seventh: Hold down until oil percentage resets back to 100%.

I hope this helps anyone who is in need of a reminder on how to reset their oil light on their 2006-2007 Honda Accord.

Video: Excuse the crappy cell phone video.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

Good shit Thien. At least it should be even easier to follow since you made a video of it. I'll reserve my opinion of those needing a video for this type of thing instead of simple instructions.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012