Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:04:47 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: paranormal activity movie  (Read 10512 times)
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »

does anybody watch Ghost Hunters on SyFy?  awesome show and it makes me want to see this movie

J u s t i n
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »

good show!  shitty movie!  I can't express enough how shitty this movie was...unless I have high expectations...but I didn't even hear of the movie till the minute my sister called me up and was like, "I need you to go see this with me..." so I had no preconceived notions of the film whatsoever!

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »

Ghost Hunters is a sick show!

I am surprised so many people didnt like the movie. I like scary movies but always end up laughing through them and VERY rarely get spooked but this did a good job of giving my goosebumps and being pretty damn creepy and suspenseful.

The marketing ploy was pretty sick as NWINNIE34 mentioned. It only opened in a few theaters for about a week and to get it to open more you had to go online and "Demand it". The reason it opened everywhere is because supposedly 1 million people requested it.

Steve - NECM #4

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »

Ghost Hunters is an amazing show! I've actually met the "cast" a few times, and they are really cool people. Most of them are actually from the town I grew up in.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 12:49:20 PM »

Quote from: "Lemonjelly"
Ghost Hunters is a sick show!

I am surprised so many people didnt like the movie. I like scary movies but always end up laughing through them and VERY rarely get spooked but this did a good job of giving my goosebumps and being pretty damn creepy and suspenseful.

The marketing ploy was pretty sick as NWINNIE34 mentioned. It only opened in a few theaters for about a week and to get it to open more you had to go online and "Demand it". The reason it opened everywhere is because supposedly 1 million people requested it.

I'm usually the same way with scary movies...I laughed alot through this one only because the guy is such a douche bag...I kept waiting for the chicks GINORMOUS tits to fall out...they didn't...only part that I like was how mr. douche bag was tossed into the camera

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 03:05:58 PM »

haha completely agree, the guy was a douche and that was pretty funny, and yes that chick had HHUUGGEE tits and I did find myself hoping they would fall out as well. Had that happened I would upgrade this movie from pretty good to great lol.

Steve - NECM #4

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 04:04:33 PM »

belive it or not. it reminded me how me and my gf is. she is into that stuff a little and im not

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 04:05:29 PM »

that chick had HHUUGGEE tits and I did find myself hoping they would fall out as well.

I have got to see this movie!   :thumbup:
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 04:48:43 PM »

yeah girl was pretty good looking, id hit it

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 11:35:40 PM »

haha completely agree, the guy was a douche and that was pretty funny, and yes that chick had HHUUGGEE tits and I did find myself hoping they would fall out as well. Had that happened I would upgrade this movie from pretty good to great lol.

Well I gues I too would have had to upgrade it from steaming pile of shit, to just a pile of shit...unless BOTH fell out, then it would have just been a piece of shit!

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2009, 01:00:21 AM »

i been telling myself to watch this movie, but i haven't had enough time,this weekend i will definitely watch it on Halloween. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 01:01:30 AM by jobata23 » Logged

Mark
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 01:01:03 AM »

It was ok. I just got out of it. I have a ton of windows in my house and it was a bit creepy walking through with all the lights out.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 01:15:32 AM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
It was ok. I just got out of it. I have a ton of windows in my house and it was a bit creepy walking through with all the lights out.

pussy  :cry:

haha just kidding, that's why I carry my big ass mag lite...just in case you need to crank someones/somethings cranium!

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 01:22:23 AM »

I pretty much laughed throughout the movie. Just when I was alone in the dark at midnight, I got the chills. I wouldnt see it again. If you are able to get into scary movies, go see it. But, if you over analyze everything like me, dont mess with it. There were tons of people screaming and leaving. Oh, and yes that girl had some BOOBIES

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009, 12:16:41 PM »

the movie was pretty good but not until the end. I downloaded the non-threater 1. The beginning it was TALK TALK TALK all I did was look at the girl boobs and got smacked by GF. Then I rested my head on my gf boobs for half the movie. lol anyways near the middle was where it got interesting. I like the part where the ghost was fucking with them and drags his GF out of bed. Next day got this mark on her. The ending I got was retarded. I want to go to the theater to see the good ending.

After the movie I couldn't sleep. Felt like there something watching over me. lol I looked it up and it was all fiction so that was a sigh of relieve.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012