Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 08:17:24 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to beat a speeding ticket.  (Read 10590 times)
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 06:14:22 PM »

There is no sure fire way to beat a ticket, if there was everyone would be doing it. The best advice I can give is show up in a suit, it shows the court that you respect the situation, process and the court. Perhaps you can reason with the judge and say if you dont put any points on my liscense I promise to take a driver saftey/ed class. Those classes reduce the amount of points on your liscense, and reduce your insurance. A win win situation.

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »

Quote from: "slipkord"
I went 75 in a 45. Got caught by a trooper and went to court. Ya do what ya gotta do!
I have to admit, I went 100 in a 45 once, lol. It was like 2 in the morning, and there was absolutely no one on the road besides me. I believe it was the first time that I actually opened the car up.

Needless to say, I don't do that shit anymore, because 1) it's stupid, 2) i'm screwed if i get a ticket 3) i get double screwed if i get a ticket because my insurance company will screw me, and 4) i'm taking my life into my hands.  :shock:

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Quote from: "slipkord"
I went 75 in a 45. Got caught by a trooper and went to court. Ya do what ya gotta do!

This is the type of shit that gets people killed man! I only hope you've slowed down a little. It's not worth your life or the lives of others to speed excessively. I’ve gotten my share of tickets to but, I feel that I’ve learned from them and moved on.

Not to go OT but, Like Z said, chalk it up to young and stupid. And was over 10yrs ago. I dont drive like that now and havent gotten a speeding ticket since. Knockonwood.
RTexasF

Reputation Power: 2
RTexasF pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »

Don't drive like a stupid fuck! That way you won't get a ticket. If you got one, and you were guilty, then find your balls (they're here somewhere) and pay it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Only a plastic dildo would try to get out of something that they are guilty of.
Pay the price dildo.

Rick, token old bastard.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 08:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "RTexasF"
Don't drive like a stupid fuck! That way you won't get a ticket. If you got one, and you were guilty, then find your balls (they're here somewhere) and pay it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Only a plastic dildo would try to get out of something that they are guilty of.
Pay the price dildo.

Fucking priceless Rick! Well said, and being put into my sig.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »

Pay the price dildo.

lmao I think I have a good sig quote now.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

Sorry Bill. Beat you to it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 09:17:45 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Sorry Bill. Beat you to it.
:evil:

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
vdaaccord06
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
vdaaccord06 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 09:43:13 PM »

plead no contest OR pray the officer doesn't show up.
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 11:14:31 PM »

Pay the price dildo.

lmao priceless...

you can google this... there are a bunch of results...

http://www.ehow.com/how_2277065_avoid-t ... spart.html

Just one of the few that comes up...

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 07:33:28 AM »

I think it is so hypocritical for all the people who say not to speed or you are being irresponsible when you are going faster then you should. Because I am betting that almost (probably not all, but close) to everyone one of you on these boards at one time or another have taken a more spirited ride in your car then you should have. I know I have, in both the Honda and the Porsche. If I would have gotten caught, it would have sucked, for sure, but you man up at that point and pay the piper.

I am not saying you should be driving like an ass, doing some ridiculous speed in a residential area or even where there are a lot of  cars around, I am just saying that probably most have taken it upon themselves to see how fast they could push their car at some point. Sure, there are safe venues to do high speed driving as well, I can think of track days or other type events, but again, lets be honest and not kid yourself that most of us (including me) have taken liberties with driving more reckless then we should. Not saying it's right or wrong, just saying be honest with yourself.

As for getting out of the ticket, I agree, if you are guilty, then pay up. If you think you are getting called out for some BS, like crossing a line the wrong way, improper this or that and there is some question to whether or not you did what they are saying you did, then stand up for your rights and fight the ticket. I would also go to court if it is a computerized ticket (like speed camera or camera lights). You have the right to question your accuser in court and it is more then just a police officer that is involved at that point.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 08:37:39 AM »

I learned my lesson from all the stupid things I did in my late teen/early twenties. My friends say I drive like a grandma, but somehow it's only them that are always complaining how Cape Coral cops are dicks and never give them a break. Not to brag or anything but I have had a close call with actual FHP (Florida Highway Patrol) which is notoriously the highest no-tolerance enforcement around here, and have come out unscathed due to being courteous and honest. It's all about how you drive and approach the law. I barely even take my revs past 4000 and I know it's bad for my car but I just don't see a purpose.

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 03:24:10 PM »

Pay the price dildo.

pretty immature for the fucking old guy if you ask me.  he was asking for advice regarding the courts system (innocent until proven guilty, in case anybody forgot), not an onslaught of criticism.

J u s t i n
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »

Just judging by Drpimp selection of detail and choice of words, he's guilty, knows he is guilty, and is just trying to get out of it. No, he didn't ask to be criticized, but he had it coming by asking how to get out of a speeding, his choice, ticket.

Bill C.
SECM member
clapton924

Reputation Power: 6
clapton924 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 02:22:12 PM »

Pay up man. This is something that's wrong with our generation...accountability....take responsibility for your actions!

Also- I think it is hilarious to hear an old guy say dildo lol
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012