Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:54:30 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!!! Mr. Eazy is invading. FLCM & MDVACM  (Read 19704 times)
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2009, 04:55:13 PM »

As some of you already know, if all works out and my luck improves, Kat and I are taking a road trip down the east coast from July 15 - 26.

I've already been in touch with the MDVACM Squad and we will hopefully meet up either on the 24th or 25th or both  :mrgreen:

Below I am laying out our plans and the dates that we will be in certain areas. So those members that want to setup a meet, chime in and let's set something up.

July 15 - Leaving NYC
July 16 - Arriving in Miami
July 16- 18 chilling in Miami/Ft. Laudie/South Beach/Sunny Isles areas.
July 18 - 23 Relaxing & Fishing in the FL Keys
July 23 - Driving up to Daytona Beach for a photoshoot on the beach, then making our way towards MD/VA
July 24 - 25 chilling in the MD/VA area
July 26 back to NYC

Florida members: July 17 and/or 18
If you want to setup some meet or just to hang and party let me know.

MD/VA members: July 24 and/or 25
I already posted in the MDVACM thread, but let's chime in here to finalize any plans.

I will update this OP with additional info, when it becomes available.

FYI: Possible plans are to photo shoot, hangout, drink out, and passout. hopefully in that order.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
ROLO

ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

ARIE !! I better see you in Miami !!! you are more than welcome to come to FLCM territory... The week you are in Miami lands on my B day... Can't wait to see your 7.5
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »

Quote from: "ROLO"
ARIE !! I better see you in Miami !!! you are more than welcome to come to FLCM territory... The week you are in Miami lands on my B day... Can't wait to see your 7.5

Most definitely, I guess we must celebrate your b-day then. Keep me update on if you want me to bring my extra grill with me.

Arie
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 05:06:43 PM »

I still dont know what's goin on with me Arie. My boss is going out of town that weekend so that means I'm workin the 24-26 but if I'm up to it Saturday night depending on what yall plan I might be able to make an appearance. Otherwise I have no doubt Blinx and the others will show you and Kat a good time!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 05:07:06 PM »

hmmmm tempted to go with you Arie. since i want vacation bad

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 05:14:33 PM »

^Appreciate the vote of Confidence D! But yea Ill make sure Arie gets his threats right back! Time to shove some Tequila down this Fuckers throat!!! :-D
As for a plan, I figure we make it a Joplin Rd. Cruise and/or we could roll to MD and hit up D&Bs in MD! Either way Im really excited and cant wait to see you two Arie!
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
I still dont know what's goin on with me Arie. My boss is going out of town that weekend so that means I'm workin the 24-26 but if I'm up to it Saturday night depending on what yall plan I might be able to make an appearance. Otherwise I have no doubt Blinx and the others will show you and Kat a good time!

Hopefully you'll get to come out and play, drink and ______ (fill in the blank)  :wink:

Quote from: "AV6NHBP6SPD"
hmmmm tempted to go with you Arie. since i want vacation bad

If you want a vacation, go ahead and do it. Having an additional car along for the trip will just add more fun, plus another NYCM member showed some interest in driving down as well. So maybe we'll have one crazy road trip.

Quote from: "BliNx197"
^Appreciate the vote of Confidence D! But yea Ill make sure Arie gets his threats right back! Time to shove some Tequila down this Fuckers throat!!! :-D
As for a plan, I figure we make it a Joplin Rd. Cruise and/or we could roll to MD and hit up D&Bs in MD! Either way Im really excited and cant wait to see you two Arie!

Sounds like a plan Bro.

I'll update the OP with planned info/ideas when more people chime in.

Arie
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »

Quote from: "Mr Eazy"

Most definitely, I guess we must celebrate your b-day then. Keep me update on if you want me to bring my extra grill with me.
if you and rolo get together you need to let me know so i can come out and chill with you guys for a little bit :smile:

k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »

Quote from: "driveaccord"

if you and rolo get together you need to let me know so i can come out and chill with you guys for a little bit :smile:

im down for that too.. we can make a meet out of it..

ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »

Quote from: "k24low20z"
Quote from: "driveaccord"

im down for that too.. we can make a meet out of it..

Amen..
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 08:40:56 PM »

You're gonna miss the Daytona meet by a few days! FLCM will be there with FLAccords in the beginning of August!

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 08:45:27 PM »

Arie, I may have to push back my NC trip till saturday the 25th, or just stop in va for the 24th.  any idea what time on the 24th you'll be in the va area?

-brian
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »

Wat up Arie, haven't been on the site cause my home computer was down, back on now.
Need a favor from you, Rolo has a rear deck spoiler lip that he wants to sell to me, can I give you the cash to give to Rolo and bring the lip back with you?
If you can't don't worry, let me know.
BTW, how are you and Kat?
Thanks

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 08:04:29 AM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
Wat up Arie, haven't been on the site cause my home computer was down, back on now.
Need a favor from you, Rolo has a rear deck spoiler lip that he wants to sell to me, can I give you the cash to give to Rolo and bring the lip back with you?
If you can't don't worry, let me know.
BTW, how are you and Kat?
Thanks

Chino, welcome back!  

I don't see any issue with bringing the lip back. We will have to check to see if it will fit in my back seat cause my trunk will be full.but it could be done.

Arie
ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 08:30:54 AM »

It's the rear decklid spoiler.. it's small.. Chino smart thinking.. I haven't been able to find a box w/ the dimensions for the decklid which is the reason I haven't shipped it yet... Arie would be our salvation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012