Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:03:58 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Viper 791xv Replacement Pager  (Read 2717 times)
LvaC03NyC
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
LvaC03NyC pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »

I recently just ordered two pagers for my alarm:

http://cgi.ebay.com/479V-Viper-remote-f ... 1|294%3A50

My question is does anyone know how to recode the pagers to correspond with your alarm. I wasn't sure if it might be the same procedure for any alarm. Thanks in Advance for any help.

rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:41:19 PM »

if you bought them new in package, they come with instructions

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »

I'd have to look up my service manual for the 791XV.  I don't have it with me right now though.  You could also call DEI and ask them.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
LvaC03NyC
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
LvaC03NyC pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 05:32:38 PM »

That would be greatly appreciated...I'm waiting on the pagers to come to read the instructions but i just wanted an idea if it was hard or not...shops around my way are charging 100 bucks to do this and of course I don't want to pay if its something simple to do.

rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »

1. open a door
2. turn ignition on
3. within 5 seconds press and release the valet button the number of times corresponding to the desired channel listed below:

with remote start              without remote start
1                                      7
2                                      8
11                                    9

once you have selected the channel, press the valet program button once more and hold it. the LED will flash the same number of times as the channel selected and siren chirp to confirm the channel selected. DO NOT release the valet button.

4.transmit: while holding the valet button press the button on the remote you wish to assign to that channel. the siren will chirp to verify the transmitter has been taught to the receiver

5. once the code is learned you can release the valet button and remove the key. the siren will chirp a few more times notifying that you are out of the programming menu.

this was all typed as i read the 479v replacement transmitter package at my work.

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012