Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 08:01:04 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Keep the Frerer family in your thoughts and prayers  (Read 2575 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »

I know none of you really know me and certainly do not know John Paul or his family. He was a close friend, the one who got me into biking, and we grew up down the street together. I just ask that you will pray or atleast think about his family and all of their friends during this hard time. Tomorrow is our first day, so it would have been his first day as a senior. Here is the article that explains what happened.

UPDATE: Tupelo High School senior dies in accident
by Danza Johnson/NEMS Daily Journal
08.13.09 - 05:31 pm
PONTOTOC – Tupelo High School senior John Paul Frerer, 18, was killed while riding his bike from Tupelo to Oxford Thursday morning, according to Lafayette County Coroner Lonnie Weaver.

Weaver said family members of Frerer said he was training and was planning on riding his bike 120 miles today. The accident happened just inside the Pontotoc County line on Highway 6 shortly after 9 a.m.

Frerer was taken to the Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford where he was pronounced dead at 9:47 a.m.

The accident is under investigation by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

Frerer competed in last Saturday’s King of the Hill Triathlon at Tombigbee State Park. He was a part of the winning relay team in that event.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »

Sorry to hear about your friend dude. Thoughts are with his family and friends...stay strong.

Rich
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 10:20:04 PM »

Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.  I've driven between Tupelo and Oxford so I am somewhat familiar with that area.
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 10:34:00 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about this, my prayers are with you and your friends family

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 06:33:54 AM »

Sorry to hear about your loss, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. If you need anything hit me up.
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 09:29:32 AM »

Sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you, his family, and friends.

Steve - NECM #4

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 01:11:16 PM »

My condolences.  I'm sorry to hear about your friend.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, his friends, and his family.

It's a shame how many related deaths there are from people riding road bikes.  I know quite a few people that have been hit by cars while on their road bike.  For those that cycle, please be careful.

- Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012