Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:49:19 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speeding: Is it really worth it?  (Read 6185 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 01:01:55 PM »

LOL That's why I get to work early, you dont have to speed if you leave early enough.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »

I guess it is just MS then. In the county I live in they can't even use radar.  If I remember correctlyAlabama is about the same. At one point they had like a $25 flat rate for speeding.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 01:52:23 PM »

^^It's not like that in Bama. I just went to fill up my tank for lunch and there was a state tropper and a city cop popping people like mad, just two of them running up and down this 8 mile stretch of road.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »

I was talking about similiar punishments, but that may be different too. In the city limits they can use radar and believe me they do. Especially in school zones! I hate those so much.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
mitchigan

Reputation Power: 1
mitchigan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 02:50:36 PM »

Absolutely...
NO
I have had to explain my traffic violations to prospective automotive employers seeing as that I live in MI and am looking for a career in the car industry when I graduate. I had a co-op offer rescinded from Toyota as well because of my traffic violations. On top of that... insurance rates will rape you, and it's embarrassing when you speed and a car you passed earlier slowly catches up to you at a stop light.

CM66 Taffeta White J30A4
rajin929

Reputation Power: 0
rajin929 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 03:58:10 PM »

i'm sure you guys have heard that in Ontario here if you get caught doing 50kmph over the speed limit they tow your car on the spot and you're basically fucked.

better to keep it low and slow, and leave the racing to the tracks

2005 Honda Accord EX 6MT Coupe (CM8) - Graphite Grey Pearl
1999 Acura 2.3CL - sold
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »

i just got pinned on the highway last weekend.  $215 later, no its not worth it.

J u s t i n
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012