Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 02:18:44 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1887157 times)
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: March 27, 2010, 05:53:45 PM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"
Quote from: "lavalleemike"
First Dub's now EV's?

LMFAO I'm not Gay Dee Emm Rice but Dominican Rice...

I said fuck it since i lost Tim's respect and got some crazy gear for some crazy levels....

"NEWS FLASH" Im not too happy ridding on 20's in NYC so the HFP PSX-9's may be back sooner than expected.

I figured you'd say that soon enough. You're crazy

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2656 on: March 27, 2010, 07:35:43 PM »

Quote from: "Milan"
Bought a lifetime alignment at Firestone today.  Got it for $148 out the door.

If I remember correctly, I paid $160 for mine a few years back.  It pays for itself quickly if you get an alignment every time you do your summer/winter mode switches like I do.

I upgraded to an 06 Pilot 130A alternator Per Paul's suggestions hopefully it helps with my dimming headlights.

Will this work on an i4?  I've been interested in doing an alternator upgrade for awhile now.  Do share.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2657 on: March 27, 2010, 08:27:44 PM »

Quote from: "driveaccord"
Quote from: "timot_one"
This was a couple of days ago, but I had my tires removed from my summer wheels and dropped the wheels off at the powder coater.  Now all I have to do is wait.
tim you go with the same color or black???
I decided to stick with the same color.  They will be powder coated anthracite silver, which was almost an exact match to the original color.  The good thing is that the finish will be a lot stronger than what they came with from Buddy Club.

Quote from: "alpha"
Nice, although I don't think I'm going to get a lifetime alignment from Firestone.  I don't know of a Firestone that is willing to do custom spec alignments..
They are weird here.  I bring my car to one a few miles away from my office and they usually give me the same spiel about not knowing what alignment specs to use, and suspension geometry on a lowered car, and yadda yadda yadda.  I just tell them the specs that I want and they do it.  They did however turn away Keith, saying they can't align lowered cars.  I guess they pick and choose what cars they want to work on.  They have aligned my car just fine more than once.  I learned that if you talk to the district manager in their area, shit happens really quick in your favor though.

I went shopping for Audio Gear for my CM5
6 EV's
2 Yellow tops
1 cross over
1 L7 to make two total in my car
8 Beyma tweeters

GOT SOUND?
Dear Christ!!  Got hearing?

I did notice that you have all bass and treble, but what about midrange?

I upgraded to an 06 Pilot 130A alternator Per Paul's suggestions hopefully it helps with my dimming headlights.

Will this work on an i4?  I've been interested in doing an alternator upgrade for awhile now.  Do share.[/quote]

The K24 and J30 alternators bolt on to the motor differently.  You would probably need to look at another K24 equipped car that has an upgraded alternator.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
MyNameIsThien

Reputation Power: 0
MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: March 27, 2010, 10:58:10 PM »

Put on my Gram Lights
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: March 27, 2010, 11:00:25 PM »

painted the chrome window trim so its blacked out. in the process, i snapped one of my window visors so it gives me a chance to buy better ones (in-channel) which i should have done in the first place.

ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2660 on: March 28, 2010, 07:06:26 AM »

Yesterday afternoon i had the back up camera installed to the Pioneer AVIC 900BT head unit.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2661 on: March 28, 2010, 11:53:26 AM »

I just came back from having the 20's removed from my car.   The good thing about it was that i sold them so i did not take a loss....

HFP PSX-9's are back on the car and no more rubbing.

Tim, i want my respect back!

Piero AKA ibcnunv
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: March 28, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »

You still have mine P. At least you came to your senses with regards to those "gangsta" 20's. Sorry man. They looked like shit.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2663 on: March 28, 2010, 12:48:44 PM »

LOL@Z

Piero AKA ibcnunv
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: March 28, 2010, 12:57:33 PM »

Finished detailing it Friday night for detail fest in Stuart. Won third place for best detailed car and seeing as I had just driven it from Orlando and only sort of wiped the car down once i got there, it was a surprise to win a trophy for third.

Installed Paul's SRI instake after it was custom painted to match my intake manifold cover and engine cover, graphite silver. No pics for now, just don't feel like it.

Installed TL rear sway bar after finalizing a height on the Tein's and getting my alignment. Again, don't feel like pics right now, other stuff going on, so I will get them when I can.

Finished with the engine detail as well. Not quite to my old standards, but pretty close. None of the metal is polished like before, no more bolt caps and I somehow lost my cap for the windshield washer tank. Not in any rush to get it replaced to be honest, but will probably do something to prevent crude from getting down in there. For now, it is, what it is.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2665 on: March 28, 2010, 09:41:34 PM »

6 EV's
2 Yellow tops
1 cross over
1 L7 to make two total in my car
8 Beyma tweeters

Tim, i want my respect back!

Srsly?  You gotta respect yourself first. :wink:

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: March 29, 2010, 08:44:18 AM »

Moved it and the UA to the driveway next door to give the movers access.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: March 29, 2010, 10:20:42 AM »

Changed the oil, greesed up the battery terminals and shined up the engine bay.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: March 29, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »

Nice, although I don't think I'm going to get a lifetime alignment from Firestone.  I don't know of a Firestone that is willing to do custom spec alignments..

I asked the guy if he could put in some camber in the back if my new wheels and tire rubber and he said he can.  It all depends on who's doing the alignment I guess, the guy that did mine was really cool.  He told me to ask for him when I get my alignment done again, I guess cause the other guys may not be so accommodating.  

Also got these in the mail today.  Waiting on tires, should be in Wednesday or Thursday so look forward to a photoshoot bitches!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: March 30, 2010, 02:29:08 AM »

I asked the guy if he could put in some camber in the back if my new wheels and tire rubber and he said he can.  It all depends on who's doing the alignment I guess, the guy that did mine was really cool.  He told me to ask for him when I get my alignment done again, I guess cause the other guys may not be so accommodating.  

Also got these in the mail today.  Waiting on tires, should be in Wednesday or Thursday so look forward to a photoshoot bitches!

That's pretty cool.  That's a pretty cool tech.  I just know most Firestone shops around here don't touch custom specs.

What are the new wheel specs and tire specs?

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012