Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:57:53 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random ass car whoring thread.  (Read 675497 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 12:21:22 AM »

^That's because your family is still in Cuba!
Finger

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:06 AM »

An SVT vehicle isn't like buying a truck. Everything is hand assembled, and the best parts are used. Anyone that says a Honda is more reliable than anything else is a fool. They have just as many issues as anyone. At the end of the day most cars made today by all manufactures suck. They literally don't make shit like they used to but, I can tell you that everyone in my family owns Fords and every last one of them (6 in my driveway) have had less issues than my Accord. If your buying something like an SVT vehicle, MACH 1, Saleen, or Roush your buying a collecters item at the same time. Find me a 1996 Honda that cost 30k new that you can still sell for 8 - 10k today.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2011, 06:54:19 AM »

'09 accord 6-6 fully loaded Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2011, 08:18:58 AM »

Read this part again.

Find me a 1996 Honda that cost 30k new that you can still sell for 8 - 10k today.

I have to say that it seems like Ford has stepped up their game in the past few years.  Of the big 3, I prefer Ford over Chevy and Chrysler.  I think there was a big wake up call when the bail outs happened.  Unfortunately, Mike is right though.  None of the cars today are the quality they used to be in the past.  We live in a disposable society that was created by the manufacturers.

I still want an 04 Cobra.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2011, 08:23:40 AM »

Read this part again.

Find me a 1996 Honda that cost 30k new that you can still sell for 8 - 10k today.

I have to say that it seems like Ford has stepped up their game in the past few years.  Of the big 3, I prefer Ford over Chevy and Chrysler.  I think there was a big wake up call when the bail outs happened.  Unfortunately, Mike is right though.  None of the cars today are the quality they used to be in the past.  We live in a disposable society that was created by the manufacturers.

I still want an 04 Cobra.

I think you still understand my point. These special edition Ford Cars hold value very well.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2011, 08:30:30 AM »

Sure man.  Any special edition car like SVT, Saleen, and Roush are worth money and hold their value.  I'm sure the same is true for Chevy and Mopar counterparts.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2011, 08:42:35 AM »

Ah, totally read right through the 1996 part.  Sry Mike, you win.

But while were on the topic of Mustangs, maybe you guys can help me out with this one.  Some guy on one of the other forums pissed me off, and insulted my intelligence.  Now I've never owned a mustang personally but a good bunch of my friends have (two of which having owned pretty much every gen under the sun, except 1st gen and current), so I dont consider myself mustang dumb in anyway.  This guy wrote an intro talkin about his '04 Mach 1 and he kept referring to it as an SN95 body... wouldn't an '04 be a New Edge?  I know the chassis are the same, but the body is completely different.  And up until this point, I had NEVER heard anyone refer to a New Edge as a SN95.  I could understand if he said SN95 chassis, but he didn't, he said SN95 body.  Am I goin crazy?  Or does this guy just not know shit about his own car?  What do ya think?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2011, 09:32:03 AM »

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2011, 09:43:16 AM »

What does being a car whore say about a girl? Like it's ok for us men tO do it since , let's face it we are men and they shOuld bow to us. I'm sexist btw. This girl I'm talking to goes thru cars like jer does.

The new edge is still a part of the sn95, but no dumbass I've ever known, and I've known some ra-tards, has ever called a new efface sn95.

As far as the collectors items thing, mike could not have said it better, out side of stupid rich kids with daddy's money, people buyvthem to collect. In fact, the Saleen club of America projects the value of saleen vehicles(before SMS) to increase by $4-6k because what little bit of a company Saleen has left has been ordered out of business by it's parent company. The proof is in the numbers, I mean shit, my car was assembled by hand in Michigan. I know thiscforca fact because I've talked to thecguy who put it together. Only 954 people had the ability to own 2000 model year Saleen cars, of that , 252 were supercharged coupes. Most other "limited edition" cars are mass produced.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:03:19 AM by exelr8 » Logged

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »

^That's because your family is still in Cuba!

ROFL!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »

I have a stingray vette in cherry condition waiting for me in Florida.  I just need to show up and drive it home.  Cant wait to get that ride in my garage!
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2011, 03:27:18 PM »

Buddy of mine just took the train down to Miami and brought back an '07 911... prick.  Its so beautiful!

-Ryan

slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2011, 03:36:32 PM »

I have a stingray vette in cherry condition waiting for me in Florida.  I just need to show up and drive it home.  Cant wait to get that ride in my garage!
Fawk you!!!!!!!
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »

I better get to see it jason.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2011, 04:17:18 PM »

I better get to see it jason.
From what I've hard you've already seen it  Wink
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012