Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:01:10 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random ass car whoring thread.  (Read 675460 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2745 on: January 12, 2014, 11:36:11 PM »

There's so much sound deadening in those cars so you can't hear the engine, that he would never know.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: January 14, 2014, 11:39:39 AM »

I want a 2000 civic si....

Just going to leave that right there for discussion....  Grin
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: January 14, 2014, 12:29:20 PM »

The old boy racer car!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: January 14, 2014, 03:49:15 PM »

Had one for a year Jer. Great handling,  fast, no torque. Bought it for $6500, got $5500 on the trade in for the Accord. Also, insurance was about 25% more than the accord. I do miss it.....sometimes.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2749 on: January 14, 2014, 08:52:51 PM »

Love EM1's.  Those cars look so fucking good when built properly.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: March 05, 2014, 07:36:46 PM »

"Thinking" of trading in the Ody on an RDX. Wife isn't 100% sold as it's of course smaller. I'm looking at an 2008 and 2011. I think Z said his wife drives one and said they like it. Just wanted more opinions. How's the ride? Typical Acura? Firm? Z chime in bro..

I've never driven one but sat n them at dealership and feels a lot bigger than the outside suggests. How's reliability with the sh-awd and turbo?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: March 05, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »

It's a firm ride. Think of it as a tall sports car. It handles like something smaller and lower to the ground. As far as reliability, it's been pretty good. The only thing is the driver's seat motor just failed but I think it's because my wife's driving position is much closer to the wheel than mine. The constant adjustment killed it. Aside from that, it is a good vehicle. You'll enjoy it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: March 05, 2014, 09:39:48 PM »

We got the 07 a year ago and can't complain. Don't expect the mpg to be anything like the CRV. It's more like an EVO that can go over higher bumps. Oil changes are a little more because of the mobile1 synthetic that's recommended. I did have to replace the rear caliper a few months back but that's any car and if I could have waited until after my trip, my warranty would have covered it. We don't have the Tech package, but the base sound system still sounds great with the subwoofer. Main downside is no navi and a slightly smaller display. Good cargo room and the trunk cover comes off, you flip it to get the plastic liner facing up and use it as a liner that can easily be cleaned later. Do I sound like a used car sales man or what Grin. Go for the test drive Jer and use the paddle shift.

Rich
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: April 05, 2014, 11:02:47 AM »

It's a little late with the share, but I picked up a new daily three weeks ago.  I wanted to wait until I had a chance to clean her up and take some decent photos; but I've been traveling a bunch for work lately and I haven't had an opportunity to perform a new car detail.  Hopefully after my next business trip, I'll be able to wash/clay/seal her and take her on a decent photoshoot.

- Mark
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: April 05, 2014, 01:31:29 PM »

clean truck

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: July 25, 2014, 08:34:34 PM »

Just got back from GF test driving a '14 Civic LX.  She has a 2012 Soul and already has 68000 miles on it and it's starting to nickel and dime us... seems like everything for the car costs $100. 

For a 3 year lease it would only be $20 more a month than what she's paying for the Soul and she'd plan on just buying it out at the end.  She drives a lot for work but she's trying to find another job where she won't have to and if she buys it out the mileage won't matter.  Plus the Civic gets better mileage so she'd be saving on gas. (30/39 vs 26/31).

I think it's worth it, but I just wanted her to sleep on it and make sure it's what she wants.  And not test drive it and buy it like I did. (Not that I have any regrets)

Also, I'm pretty psyched about it cause I tried to get her into a civic before she bought the rat rod and she declined because they were too expensive... The Soul was $1,000 cheaper...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: July 25, 2014, 10:27:21 PM »

Get her in a Honda, Ryan.

Rich
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: July 26, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »

^This.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: July 26, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »

Get her in a Honda, Ryan.

^This.
We were here so early this morning that the salesman got locked out of the building when he came out to greet us. Wink

I'll post some pics when the deed is done.  She's getting a Dyno Blue Pearl LX sedan.

Edit:  Car just rolled off the truck, they still need to do a dealer inspection and clean it up.  So GFs goin back for it later.  But i have to go to work at 12 so I'll post the pictures after she sends em to me.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2759 on: July 26, 2014, 11:31:47 AM »

Some of you have seen this... Some of you haven't...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012