Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:40:28 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881523 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4335 on: January 31, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »

Finally got her back and she looks great!  They refastened The side skirt and you can't even tell that there is a fracture in it ( it's on the underside), so I'm just gonna leave it and save the money of replacing it.  Felt so good driving her again after a week and a half. Cheesy

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4336 on: January 31, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »

Austin, you should kill it!!

I wonder what it's going to be like to drive my car after almost a year.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4337 on: January 31, 2012, 09:25:35 PM »

Austin, you should kill it!!

With that motor probably amazing
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: February 02, 2012, 09:10:22 AM »

Finally felt better so I installed my Interior LED's. I'm just hoping the weather clears up soon, just got my black housed clear corner headlights, LED switch back turn signals and my fog lights in. Going to order a set of morimoto mini projectors next Friday.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4339 on: February 02, 2012, 09:40:44 AM »

With that motor probably amazing

Especially after driving the rape van and Fit for all this time.

Finally felt better so I installed my Interior LED's. I'm just hoping the weather clears up soon, just got my black housed clear corner headlights, LED switch back turn signals and my fog lights in. Going to order a set of morimoto mini projectors next Friday.

I've thought about getting switchback turn signals.  I may just do that.  I've heard that the morimoto projectors really aren't that good.  They're a cheap and easy option if you want projectors, but the end result is nowhere near as good as using a better projector that takes more work to retrofit.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: February 02, 2012, 09:50:15 AM »

:/ that sucks...I imagine they are better then my HID's in the stock reflector though. That's all I'm looking for a little better output and so I'm not blinding people, because lately I've been getting flashed left and right :p
RRFG2
Fucking Newb

RRFG2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: February 02, 2012, 11:11:32 AM »

In my experience here's what I've found with the Mini's
PNP HID in stock reflectors<Stock Halogens<Minis<Other projectors
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: February 02, 2012, 11:13:12 AM »

Yeah, what Colin said! ^

I've got them and IMO they suck. I wish I would have waited and got better projectors. They are easy to install though. But you are right, they would be alot better than your HID's in your stock housing.

- Bobby
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4343 on: February 02, 2012, 12:21:58 PM »

So if I'm reading this right they are easy to work with, and offer a signifigant increase over stock but, don't work as well as some of the OEM projectors?
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: February 02, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »

changed my intake hose

B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: February 02, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »

So if I'm reading this right they are easy to work with, and offer a signifigant increase over stock but, don't work as well as some of the OEM projectors?

Correct. They just don't have the quality and output that an OEM projector has. You get what you pay for.

- Bobby
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: February 02, 2012, 01:29:33 PM »

Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to order up a set of mini's because honestly I can see fine with my HID's now, so even a little more (concentrated) output that keeps people from flashing me and keeps the fuzz off my back would be great. Also I'm not looking to spend that much time or money on that project, I'm getting anxious to actually make my car perform better (suspension, motor work) but promised myself I would get the exterior (look good mods) done and out of the way before I started on that. Rims can also wait because I still get people asking where I bought my rims...stock 16's painted graphite pearl lol Cheesy
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: February 02, 2012, 11:51:22 PM »

My knock sensor got knocked out.... FML

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4348 on: February 03, 2012, 12:02:13 AM »

Ummm.  What happened Ken?

Tim
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: February 03, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »

That doesn't look good...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012