Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:52:39 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881514 times)
NytShade
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
NytShade pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3360 on: December 03, 2010, 04:26:00 PM »

Detailed interior today, Took off license plate bracket, then realized I didnt like where I was going to put it. May leave it off for the night?
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3361 on: December 10, 2010, 06:42:16 PM »

Bought and attempted to install new exhaust hangers. The old ones are extremely dry rotted, and when I was going to get pizza today, I noticed the right exhaust tip was hanging really low. The hanger was barely holding the muffler on.

When I went to put the new ones on, the metal brackets or whatever for the rubber hangers have massive hook"s on them, so I couldn't even slip them on. I have to somehow chop off some of the hook so that it's easier to put the rubber hangers back on.

Edit: got the hangers on. I also cleaned up the right exhaust cutout to make it more round.

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: December 15, 2010, 11:26:41 PM »

Changed my flex pipe(fuck u dc sports mad) and put a new 02 sensor in for my new magnaflow cat.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 11:28:36 PM by Arielit0oo » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3363 on: December 16, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »

Ordered some parts from K-Tuned.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: December 17, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »

Washed & wax her Cant wait till i Drop her  Tongue

CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: December 18, 2010, 12:04:08 AM »

Ordered Tokico HP shocks to mount my S Techs on. Although the drop will have to wait till next spring.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: December 18, 2010, 11:29:17 AM »

Got a Fram fresh breeze cabin filter

cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: December 20, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »

Picked up Some tokico's shocks front and back no springs yet but thought ill share am joing the Dr0p club  >Cheesy

thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: December 20, 2010, 11:54:06 PM »

fatmat got dropped off at my place in merced, but I am at my parents house.... Can't wait to get it on and add 42 lbs to my car.... Damn my fat ass needs to lose weight to compensate

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
ryans7thgen
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
ryans7thgen pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: December 21, 2010, 09:23:39 PM »

Had my first full day with my Accord since late Sept.  Did a little tire spinning and gas guzzling.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3370 on: December 21, 2010, 09:41:51 PM »

I think you need to post a dyno sheet Ryan.  Then they will understand why.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3371 on: December 22, 2010, 09:10:59 AM »

Just been keeping it clean, my fiance' got me those weathertech digitalfit floor liners, can't wait to put them in but I gotta wait until saturday! She also got me the weathertech window visors as well. I been thinking about ordering the hood stone/bug deflector... lamp we'll see I guess.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: December 22, 2010, 09:14:11 AM »

My hood is too far gone for the bug deflector.  I'm gonna wait till it gets painted then maybe get the bra like Cristian's car.  I like the way it looks on his car.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrazyCreashunz

CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3373 on: December 22, 2010, 09:27:34 AM »

My hood is too far gone for the bug deflector.  I'm gonna wait till it gets painted then maybe get the bra like Cristian's car.  I like the way it looks on his car.
Agreed, im not installing the window visors until my ride gets painted, so I will probably hold off until then or buy it and put away with the rest of the goodies... lolz

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3374 on: December 22, 2010, 10:53:02 AM »

I was really looking forward to getting the Weathertech window visors because of how good they looked on Aries ride.  I have to say, I have been less than pleased with them.  My two major complaints are due to the fact that they don't fit properly.  First, they take up so much space in the window channel that my windows never roll up properly and fully.  Second, they are "loose" inside the window channel so when I'm driving, I get a nice rattling noise unless I lower the window like 1/16" to 1/8".  Honestly, I'm ready to take these things off because I never vent my windows when it's raining out anyway.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012