Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:19:00 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: installtion for neuspeed cup kit  (Read 10480 times)
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2009, 05:40:56 PM »

does any body have step by step installtion for neuspeed cup kit for 4cyl coupes?? it shouldnt be to difficult since they are already assembled with top hats and all.. but i just want to be on the safe side and make it as easy as possible

wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »

It should be the same as the diy we have here. I posted a link towards the bottom that is the same DIY as what Thien posted, but with pictures. I guess you just swap the strut and spring and put it back together.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 05:51:27 PM »

Wait, are you saying that you're getting then used from someone that already has the spring and tophats installed or are you buying then new thinking they come ready for instalation.  If you're buying them used and they are ready to throw on the car, you can use the instruction on instaling the HFP suspension from handa-accessories.com:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accord/hfpsusp.pdf

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 11:03:56 PM »

^What he said.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 09:19:01 AM »

Quote from: "Milan"
Wait, are you saying that you're getting then used from someone that already has the spring and tophats installed or are you buying then new thinking they come ready for instalation.  If you're buying them used and they are ready to throw on the car, you can use the instruction on instaling the HFP suspension from handa-accessories.com:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accord/hfpsusp.pdf

ya i bought em used. all i have to do is throw them on my car...those instructions are great. shouldnt be too bad of an install now.... thanx milan.

does any one know which way the progressive springs are supposed to be, upwards or downwards on both front and back for the cup kit. at the rear the progressive springs are at the bottom. and for the front the progressive springs are also at the bottom. i emailed neuspeed and someone told me that the progressive springs on the rear struts should be towards the top....
i will try to take pics

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »

i installed my cup kit!!!! the install was a breeze. thanx milan for the installation guide. and thanx jeremy (slipkord) for the kit. the A-cord is finally sitting properly. and handles well with the tl-s sway bar upgrades i installed earlier this year..Smiley

Knocturnal84

Reputation Power: 4
Knocturnal84 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 08:29:12 PM »

Glad to see they are working out for you

I will ship the key out to you Monday

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
FLCM #6 Tallahassee Subsquad Leader
#6 on the PHI line of the Seshait Chapter of Alpha Rho Chi
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »

ya man. i will try to take some pics tomorrow. if the weather holds up and i get her cleaned up.

Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

Glad I could help out!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 10:42:12 AM »

the install took my friend and i about 5 hours. it wouldve only taken us 4 if the stupid bolt on the bottom of the fork for the driver side had come out easily. we started out with the driver side we removed the pitch bolt at the top of the frok then tried to remove the bottom (longer) bolt and it was stuck to rubber seal on the inside. so while i worked on the passenger side front, my friend just kept tapping away and sprayed pb blaster on the bolt. i was able to finish the passenger side before he got the bolt off. i was soo glad when he came up to me and said here. the fuckin bitch finally came off. everything else was a breeze. its really easy on our cars.

all that is left to do is install a camber kit on the rear and align that biatch. i need to adjust the stiffness at the back too, the front i have on the stiffest setting Smiley i wanna set it to the stiffest setting all the way around just to see what it feels like. and for the perches i have them like knockturnal left them, on the second lowest. next spring i will set them to the lowest all the way around....

what do you guys think should be my next move??? pulleys, ss headers or cat back exhaust?

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 10:47:26 AM »

Cat back, and headers
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

really? i was thinking more towards the pulleys. i heard that it pulls alot better on the highway.

rajin929

Reputation Power: 0
rajin929 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »

pics  :!:

2005 Honda Accord EX 6MT Coupe (CM8) - Graphite Grey Pearl
1999 Acura 2.3CL - sold
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 09:15:48 PM »

+1 or it didn't happen.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 05:44:34 PM »

im waiting for my girl to bring over her camera and for a nice day so i can clean her up too! oh... and it did happen! lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012