Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 01:31:04 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dyno Day in Sterling, MA OFFICIAL CARAVAN LIST NYCM  (Read 34176 times)
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Got final word on the time for the Dyno Meet.  You NYC guys are going to love this one.  The dyno day starts at 9:00 AM in Sterling, MA.  I would recommend that you guys meet up at 5:00 AM and leave no later than 5:30 AM to get here in time.  I'm sure you can show up a little bit late, since we will start with the cars that are already there and a few of us local guys will probably hit the dyno first.

Hmm maybe ill crash at my sisters place the nite before so i wont have to get up that early

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »

I'm sure it would be cool if you guys showed up at 10:00, but I wouldn't want anyone missing out if they showed up late.  The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.  There will be someone that meets up in NY late or something may happen on the road up here, so make sure to plan ahead of time.  Trust me when I say this, but shit will happen to make you guys late.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 05:40:48 PM »

Looks like it'll be a 5 AM meetup and ride out, I got no problem with the early morning times, but im not sure about anyone else.  I'm up at 5:30 most days anyways (I don't sleep much, really)

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

Hey, what route would you guys be taking 95 to 91 to 84 to 90? If you take 95 you'll be going through bridgeport... I'll meet you guys at the rest stop close to the new haven area.
If you catch 84 in NY then I will have to meet you guys somewhere outside of hartford. Let me know.

Rich
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »

Damn. I don't think the wife and kids are going to be too happy with that hour. Thing of it is, I've got an extra 1.5 hours of traveling just to get in on this caravan. Me thinks I need to let the missus know and see what she wants to do. i may be riding solo.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 11:57:51 PM »

good lawd 5 am...I guess I gotta go to bed early for that one. At least we shouldnt meet up with alot of traffic at that time. I think we're gonna be on the CT-15 most of the ride to the I-91 to the I-84.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »

i can be at one of the gas stations on ct-15 if you guys go that route u guys just come up with a plan and let me know

Rich
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »

I'm up everyday at 5 to work, no prob for me, definitely wanna be there to see the dyno so lets get the ball rollin' on this one.
Us BK cats can meet at Toys R Us at 5am, roll out to Kev and meet anyone else along the way, note to everyone, we gotta keep in touch by cell to get ourselves
together so I recommend we give all our #'s to Kev via PM that way there won't be any confusion as to "I didn't see you go by" or "I was waiting for you guys at the corner
by the gas station and you didn't show" and so on.
Let us know if that's ok with you Kev (Blue Thunder) LOL.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
InFuMoUs

InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 10:38:54 PM »

Quote from: "Rich01"
i can be at one of the gas stations on ct-15 if you guys go that route u guys just come up with a plan and let me know
Well let us know exactly which gas station you wanna meet up at. If you got an address even better and we'll go from there.

EliteCM Profile

05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 09:08:16 PM »

Or we can do 95-91-84, I need to plot this out on a map to see what the best route to take would be...Regardless, getting to me around 6 AM would be a good idea.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »

I'll keep you guys posted as to what my status will be.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 10:12:50 PM »

I usually hit 15 when I come down to NY.  It's a lot faster.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »

Tim, thanks for the advice, I will probably use that route.

InFuMoUs

InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »

Ya Kev either route is about the same amount of miles, the 95 and the 15 both run parallel to each other. We just wont have to pay tolls when taking the 15 which means less stops waiting for those with EZ pass and those paying with cash.

PM me ya address Kev so I can put it in my gps when we meet up with ya.

EliteCM Profile

Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 12:11:58 AM »

Hey guys, one question:

We are doing this ran or shine, correct!

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012