Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:54:31 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 673775 times)
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2385 on: May 08, 2012, 07:10:04 PM »

^spoken like a true Patriots' fan.  Cheesy Seriously though, anyone who doesn't look like a butt-crack and has Millions upon millions can bang hot chicks left, right and center. Doesn't really mean anything.
I was also thinking that it's strange for a Ravens' fan to be backing up a QB who plays for another team. Peyton is definitely a great QB, there's no doubt about it, but you can't say that Brady isn't... it's like comparing a Porche 911 Turbo to a Ferrari F430 Scuderia and saying one's no good because you like the other one more...lol we all know we'd kill to have either guy on our team (or either car in our garage...  Wink)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2386 on: May 08, 2012, 08:53:38 PM »

^spoken like a true Patriots' fan.  Cheesy Seriously though, anyone who doesn't look like a butt-crack and has Millions upon millions can bang hot chicks left, right and center. Doesn't really mean anything.
I was also thinking that it's strange for a Ravens' fan to be backing up a QB who plays for another team. Peyton is definitely a great QB, there's no doubt about it, but you can't say that Brady isn't... it's like comparing a Porche 911 Turbo to a Ferrari F430 Scuderia and saying one's no good because you like the other one more...lol we all know we'd kill to have either guy on our team (or either car in our garage...  Wink)

At the end of the day haters are going to hate!
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: May 08, 2012, 10:44:11 PM »

LOL I love to hate on Brady, especially after 04 Superbowl (yeah I'm an Eagles fan)... still can't really say he's not a good QB, maybe not the best but if we're talking about Peyton and Brady in their prime it's like 1A and 1B.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2388 on: May 08, 2012, 10:54:33 PM »

Can't prove he's not the best can you?
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: May 09, 2012, 07:52:51 AM »

Oh man, don't make me pull up all the stats from last year when I compared the two and proved Manning was the better QB.

I'd say at this point in Brady and Payton's career that neither of them are the best anymore.  I'd take Rodgers or even Brees over both of them right now.  
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:56:02 AM by ikethegreat » Logged
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: May 09, 2012, 07:55:39 AM »

I was also thinking that it's strange for a Ravens' fan to be backing up a QB who plays for another team.

The Ravens might be my favorite team but Payton Manning is my favorite football player by far.   
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2391 on: May 09, 2012, 08:09:49 AM »

Oh man, don't make me pull up all the stats from last year when I compared the two and proved Manning was the better QB.

I'd say at this point in Brady and Payton's career that neither of them are the best anymore.  I'd take Rodgers or even Brees over both of them right now. 

It's your opinion. Regular season stats don't mean anything.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: May 09, 2012, 01:03:10 PM »

If that's the case, you must truly believe Eli Manning is better than Brady right?   Eli has destroyed Brady twice in the Superbowl so it must be true by your logic!

I didn't know you were a closet Manning fan Mike!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2393 on: May 09, 2012, 01:20:04 PM »

Whos  got more championships? Won more playoff games? Who more superbowl MVP's?
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: May 09, 2012, 01:38:23 PM »

Eli beat Brady both times they faced each other in the Superbowl.   

That is the only stat that matters according to you, except when it doesn't prove your point. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2395 on: May 09, 2012, 08:06:19 PM »

No the stat that matters because in your one sided comment Brady and P. Manning cannot be compared because the both play in the AFC. Here is the list of top 5 QB's in my mind.

1. Montana
2. Bradshaw
3.Brady
4. Aikman
5. Starr

Ranked by the only stat that matters CHAMPIONSHIPS! Every team has one goal at the start of the season and it isn't most passing TD's or yards its the championship. There are no other stats that matter!
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: May 10, 2012, 07:59:40 AM »

Championships are a TEAM stat.  You can't judge individuals based only on a team stat.  You judge individuals on personal stats. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2397 on: May 10, 2012, 09:18:28 AM »

When the individual is a quaterback you can. They are the leaders of the team. In most of these guys case they dictate a lot of the offense. All passing stats are team stats! You don't pass to yourself do you? You can't tell me you value passing yards and tds more than winning? If so your veiw of the game is ridiculous. As for team stats its a team sport every stat is a team stat.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: May 10, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »

I don't value one stat over another, I use them as a whole to determine the value of the individual player.    You're telling me that the only stat that matters is the number of Superbowl wins they have whereas I'm trying to tell you that is just one of many stats that determine how great a player is.  
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: May 10, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »

hahahaha^ nice pic Ike.

Yeah its great to win the super bowl but Dan Marino is a great qb, but I cant tell you anybody else on his team other than the he/she kicker from ace ventura. Alex smith is a terrible qb and he almost made it to the super bowl last year. but I know people can name at least 2 other players from that team.

-Alec
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012