Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:49:20 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only Exhaust Thread You Should Ever Post In  (Read 114212 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 01:20:51 PM »

You'll be able to get it to fit somewhere under your car.  You will also be fine if you went up to 2.25" pipe.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
clapton924

Reputation Power: 6
clapton924 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »

Cool. I think this is going to be an EliteCM first in the making...
spreeunit711
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
spreeunit711 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 08:54:31 PM »

Well I guess the obvious choice is apexi lol thanks a lot guys that makes my decision making a lot easier.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »

We have a few of those going on right now.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2009, 05:33:05 PM »

Does anyone have this exhaust? Im looking into an exhaust system for my 05 Accord DX 5sp.

Any info on this set up would be awesome! Right now im debating between <a href="http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/55759/Magnaflow_Cat-Back_Exhaust:Honda_Accord_2003-2005.html">The Magneflow</a> and <a href="http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/48992/Greddy_Cat-Back_Exhaust-EVO_II_03-ON_ACCORD_V6_COUPE_DUAL.html">The EvoII</a> I am kinda leaving towards the magneflow because for the price of the greddy I can do headers and cat back.

Let me know what you think!

Steve - NECM #4

Rustywaffle

Reputation Power: 1
Rustywaffle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »

i used to be reallly interested in that kit, but then i saw it only came with 1 resonator, and that's too loud for my taste..

over on g7space, i believe Levi has it on his, with an added resonator, sounds sick, and looks stock.

the only reason i decided agaisnt this kit, is because with an hfp rear lip, those tips wont really do it justice.  IMO, i like the dual magnaflow 14829.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »

HTML doesn't work, please edit your thread with BBCode.

Magnaflow stopped making that exhaust a long time ago.  There's one for sale on eBay right now if you want to snatch it up.  It is a rare find.  I hated my Greddy Evo2 and replaced the mufflers with Magnaflow and couldn't be happier.

Tim
Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2009, 07:05:32 PM »

oops sorry Tim, didnt know html didnt work. Here are the fixed links  Magnaflow: http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/55759/Magnaflow_Cat-Back_Exhaust:Honda_Accord_2003-2005.html    Greddy: http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/48992/Greddy_Cat-Back_Exhaust-EVO_II_03-ON_ACCORD_V6_COUPE_DUAL.html

What I do not want is something thats wicked loud and obnoxious. I want some nice performance without the big fart can sound.

Is it going to alter the sound much/make it loud and shitty if I added DC ceramic headers and a magnaflow high flow cat to the setup?

Im going to have to hop over and check out ebay, thats for the heads up!

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2009, 11:06:37 PM »

I'm extremely happy with my Magnaflows right now.  You can listen to them at the meet in June.

Tim
Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2009, 11:35:00 PM »

im def interested in hearing your setup. Are you also running headers and a high flow?

I was kinda hoping to have the exhaust done by the time we meet up in june. lol I know sound clips are not a good representation of the exhaust, but do you happen to have any?

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2009, 11:41:07 PM »

I started out with a DC SS header, Magnaflow high flow cat, and a Greddy Evo2 for the V6 coupe modified to fit my i4 sedan.  It was ridiculously loud, so I had one of the Greddy Evo2 resonators cut out and replaced with a larger and quieter one to tone things down.  It was still too loud for my taste, so recently I had my mufflers replaced with the Magnaflows and I couldn't be happier.  I don't have any sound clips, but I could try when I have some free time.  Realistically, you're not that far from me if you want to try and meet up in person to listen to my set up.  Maybe on the weekend or something.

Tim
Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2009, 11:51:31 PM »

humm very interesting, i think im def gunna end up with the mags. Id love to meet up sometime and take a gander before just to make sure it is quiet enough for me.

I work in boston so if ur in that area, or would be up for a lil super mini meet lol let me know, im always up for a drive. Clinton is only 50 miles from me (Londonderry. NH)

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2009, 11:37:25 PM »

Right now isn't exactly a good time.  The reason why is because I'm working on a new tune for my car right now, and it's running kind of rich at idle which makes it run rough and sound a lot louder.

Tim
Lemonjelly

Lemonjelly pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2009, 09:28:09 AM »

ahh fun fun, hows the tune coming? Are you developing it yourself or working with a tuner on it

Im pretty much sold on the magnaflow exhaust. Dunno if im gunna do headers and a high flow cat yet though, ill add piece by piece and see how it sounds.

Im just waiting for my retros over on g7a to sell, then ill be reinvesting the $$ into an exhaust haha

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »

GL on the sale man.  Since it's a bolt on system, the install should be cake.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012