Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:02:51 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audio/Video Q&A Thread  (Read 196325 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: September 10, 2011, 10:24:05 PM »

Thanks Tim. That's the exact picture that I found also.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: September 10, 2011, 11:01:14 PM »

Go figure.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 13, 2011, 12:33:26 AM »

I am going to ditch the audio processor. Its taking way too long to ship due to back order. So I am debating if I should get a single Din or Double din. Looking at the Alpine unit with bluetooth built in and Ipod. I really dont like how alpine makes u buy the add on for the really good units.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: September 13, 2011, 12:39:31 AM »

Add on what?  Bluetooth and iPod.  All you need is a cable for the iPod.  I've tried 2 of their bluetooth systems and have been miserably disappointed so far.  I still use my bluetooth ear piece since it has the best sound quality on both ends.  Of course, I think it's the best bluetooth ear piece on the market at the moment.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 13, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »

for the high end decks you have to buy the blue tooth unit and its 100 bucks. lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: September 13, 2011, 10:10:20 PM »

Yeah, that's a lot of shit they have.  I'm not crazy about any car bluetooth integration.  Every one I've used sucks.  I'll stick with my headset.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 13, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

yeah... lol Audio stuff is confusing. I really wish there were better audio stores around my area. Best Buy and Frys are really bad place to test out stuff.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: September 13, 2011, 11:10:50 PM »

Look for a good car audio installer.  They usually have a show room with an area that you can listen to different speakers.  Also, check out some manufacturers websites and look for authorized dealers.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2011, 09:08:12 PM »

okay I checked out the P3300Bt and it looks very promising for the price.

Antoni0_23

Reputation Power: 2
Antoni0_23 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2011, 12:46:50 PM »

Hey Guys. Me Again. I FINALLY have everything to Install my Audio System but I'm having a HARD time finding a way to pass the power cable from the engine bay to the inside of the car. Can anyone point out how to? I have a v6/6mt Coupe if that helps at all. Thanks !
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 05, 2011, 04:13:20 PM »

Search and You'll find the answer you seek.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 05, 2011, 09:29:08 PM »

There's a handy little grommet between the clutch and brake pedal. It goes into the frame rail directly underneath the CMS and there's a handy hole on the side of said frame rail. Pop that grommet out and shine a flashlight through. You'll see what I'm talking about.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: October 05, 2011, 11:33:39 PM »

^What they both said.

Tim
Antoni0_23

Reputation Power: 2
Antoni0_23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 09, 2011, 11:19:32 AM »

Thanks ! I'll be installing my system this week hopefully.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2011, 10:49:52 AM »

What the eff? My CD player (the stock 6 disc) came back from the dead this morning, It couldn't play CDs anyways because I have an aftermarket HU in the cubbyhole but I thought I might be able to get my CDs out but alas they wouldn't come out...it's weird the radio and all the displays worked perfect but pressing the cd/aux did nothing wouldn't even go to CD mode but for some reason now it is...:/ I want my CDs back lol anyway to get them out short of ripping the thing apart? And what would cause my cd player to resurrect?
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012