Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:52:38 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SoCalCM Squad  (Read 24640 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »

We would like to add a something new to the regional threads. What we are looking to do is have a Squad leader for each region. The way that we would like to conduct this is to get nominations from the members of each region for who you think the squad leader should be. After this the people nominated will be contacted and asked if they mind taking on the duties of being the squad leader (Basically maintaining the OP, and keeping the member list updated) we have had some squads whose OP has become in active, and this has left the member list unchanged for a period of time. After receiving the nominations and ensuring the nominees are interested we will post a pole in each squad thread and allow everyone to vote.

Please PM nominations, and suggestions to me over the next 7 days.
stirfriedferret

Reputation Power: 2
stirfriedferret pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »

I vote myself, but that's just me. And that's only because I started the socal meets back up way back when.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 02:18:01 PM »

Please PM your recommendation.
toinkee69

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 08:04:26 PM »

bunp for oct 3rd meet and yeah i give it to bry to lead socal CM.

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
87UNITS
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
87UNITS pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "stirfriedferret"
I vote myself, but that's just me. And that's only because I started the socal meets back up way back when.

i would give you a go.. but you dont even show up to the meets.. lol. and i know you dont get along with everyone.. but i think the leader should get along with everyone in the first place... sorry Brian.. dont take it wrong your a cool dude.. but it just my 2 pennies..

toinkee69

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 09:09:28 PM »

Quote from: "87UNITS"
but it just my 2 pennies..

that just doesn't sound right david.  :mrgreen:

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
stirfriedferret

stirfriedferret pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 11:08:08 PM »

Yeah I guess I don't get along with everyone? I don't know who you're talking about but okay.  I don't show up to the meets because I'm not really even part of Team Inspire, so I don't see the reason why.  I vote myself out then.

toinkee69

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 12:09:26 PM »

wake up socal.

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
87UNITS
Fucking Newb

87UNITS pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 04:04:23 PM »

Yeah I guess I don't get along with everyone? I don't know who you're talking about but okay.  I don't show up to the meets because I'm not really even part of Team Inspire, so I don't see the reason why.  I vote myself out then.

i'm not going to touch that subject about getting along.. But team inspire or not you can still show up.. those are not the only meet that are set up... and not everyone is in Team Inspire that come down to, not just only our bi-weekly meets, but there is othere meets

We went to the Eibach meet... alot of CM's went... then like a couple months ago we where in sata barbara and we did a cayon cruise... you dont have to be from team inspire you just have to show up.. Most of these events are not even team inspire...

I guess i can expect you to come out to the beach cruise that Team Inspire is setting up... you are more then welcome to come...

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/sho ... p?t=198238

toinkee69

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »

david is right bry. we have a lot of activities lined up, just show up. were going to the sedan meet on the 10th at super autotoyz in stanton. after that the beach cruise the guys setting up. bi-weekly is still there, same time and place.  we have all grown up thru the years, matured and stronger than ever. members come and go but the socal OG's still there. btw, did i tell you i moved to irvine already? we should meet up and shoot sometime. we should even invite the gang and do a repeat of the spectrum parking rooftop meet. i got your back bry and every member of team inspire.

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
stirfriedferret

stirfriedferret pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 02:46:05 AM »

It's not that I don't show up because I'm not from Team Inspire... It's because I'm usually busy and the meet location is 40 minutes away from my house. And I've been planning to go to all of those events, but I've been busy one way or another. So forgive me.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 07:37:51 AM »

It's not that I don't show up because I'm not from Team Inspire... It's because I'm usually busy and the meet location is 40 minutes away from my house. And I've been planning to go to all of those events, but I've been busy one way or another. So forgive me.

The solution to this is to plan a meet yourself, and invite people.
toinkee69

toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »

socal is so dead! need to bring this up and wake everyone up.

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »

I'd be a part of it if there were more SD ppl..  Unfortunately, I'm so far away from any of the SoCalCM events..

- Mark
phunctional

phunctional pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »

i would be down to be a member but i just feel stupid being so stock.. i know people are like " u dont need to be modded to come! " but still i feel embarrased..

CM82
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012