Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:37:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Do You Plan On Keeping Your Accord?  (Read 17216 times)
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »

Until the engine or tranny (tranny may be soon) goes and I can convince the wife to let me have a diesel.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »

I've had my '03 Redondo Red Sedan for 4 1/2yrs almost. Be paid off in December beeeeeoches!!!! Im going to love not having to pay that car note, it's got 131k on it now, I'm about to do a shit load of maintenance on it, so that should take it to 200k easily *knock on wood* And with the economy like it is, I don't want to be stuck with a new or newer car note. No thank you.

My '04 NBP coupe will probably be the same way - 76k on her now. Just keep it til I pay it off and keep on driving it, no sense in selling a Honda unless it's taking a oil dump on your driveway. Friends think I'm weird for having two of them, but wtf, stick with what you know and like. If the economy gets any better, I'll start modding again but will neva sell them.

Jeremy
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »

as long as i can. not planning to get any other car, saving for house.
but do plan to mod this one more
mybe should have kept by 02 instead of getting new car but oh well i love my coupe. finaly got what i wanted.

my guess ill keep it for 4-5 years or longer. it looks good and stuff so why get something new and spend more money

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »

After all the money dumped into our cars I would never sell it... I will have it until the day rust gets the better of it…   Even then I will still try to maintain it…

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2009, 08:32:23 PM »

I plan to keep it till it can't drive no more. Then it will be replaced with an NSX. Will be boring the nsx and stroking it to close to 4.0L if possible after a total rebuild. Basically just need the shell n a motor. All suspension will be aftermarket. interior would be suede... hahah. I love that NSX since day one

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »

i plan to keep mine forever. this is the first car ive ever loved and put money into (besides gas lol)

k24low20z

k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2009, 12:03:08 AM »

Quote from: "dizzle"
i plan to keep mine forever. this is the first car ive ever loved and put money into (besides gas lol)

shit, that just how i feel... im about to hit 100,000 and still running hard, once that motor or trany go i would love to put a tsx swap and convert it to 6 speed MT.. that looks to be a long time from now or maybe sooner  :idea:

dizzle

dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2009, 12:33:49 AM »

Quote from: "k24low20z"
Quote from: "dizzle"

shit, that just how i feel... im about to hit 100,000 and still running hard, once that motor or trany go i would love to put a tsx swap and convert it to 6 speed MT.. that looks to be a long time from now or maybe sooner  :idea:

exact same thing i want to do! do a motor and tranny swap when they get worn out and what not.

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2009, 08:07:01 AM »

I will keep my accord until it can't push no more, then I will do an engine/tranny swap! I LOVE MY ACCORD!!! It was the best decision I ever made Smiley I'm only at 82K so I know I have years to goOooo....

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Asim

Reputation Power: 5
Asim pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »

Ideally I'd like to keep it til a major problem arises and it would be extremely expensive to fix...

More realistically I'll keep it for 4-5 years

A S I M O
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012