Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:00:50 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1256 1257 [1258] 1259 1260 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4431982 times)
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18855 on: September 14, 2012, 01:05:24 PM »

What the fuck dude? I wouldn't say its definitely yours based on her track record. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Period. Were it me, that doubt would hang in memory until the end of time. In this situation, I'd be wondering if it were mine or the other sperm donor. Food for thought bro.
I know, but she was actually with me with me, like living together 2 hours away from where we used to live, the baby daddy has an ankle bracelet and cant go 500 ft near her or me, that situation was 2 months ago now..and he got arrested a couple days later..so that why i say it'd be mine for sure, but i still want the dna test to be sure....
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18856 on: September 14, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »

Verify how far along she is, my sister didn't know she was pregnant until she was 5 months... I just don't trust her...seriously dude, why take her back? +1 on her crappy track record! DNA TEST!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #18857 on: September 14, 2012, 01:30:50 PM »

You do know we're going to keep harping on you over this Chris. Even if she did cheat on you with the baby daddy, what if she's done it with someone else and not just him? Know what I'm sayin'? Its that magical little doubt monster.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18858 on: September 14, 2012, 01:32:38 PM »

Was she on that show "I didnt know I was pregnant"? Lol

Seriously Chris, we all like you, your a good dude.  We dont wanna see you taken for a ride.

Its like Kanye said...

"18 years, 18 years and on tha 18th birthday found out, it wadnt hiiiis?"

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18859 on: September 14, 2012, 01:36:02 PM »

yea i know Z....i want nothing to do with her and she knows it... thats why i broke up with her... i just wasnt ready and still couldn't get passed the whole she cheated on me.. but if she really is pregnant, then I want a DNA test... and I will raise the child because she can barely handle her one....
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18860 on: September 14, 2012, 01:36:44 PM »

Magical little doubt monster will save your ass! Let him take you by the hand and lead you to freedom! Lol This girl seems to be capable of the unthinkable. If you get back together and she has a kid 15 months later i'll be pissed!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #18861 on: September 14, 2012, 02:04:32 PM »

I'll make a few phone calls and have someone bitch slap the ever living shit out of you Chris if you get back with this ho. If I can't find someone to bitch slap you for me, I'll go down there myself and do it.

As for having nothing to do with her, if this does turn out to be your kid, you WILL have to deal with her whether you like it or not. Anyway, get a real prego test and cover your ass along with keep your little dude in your pants. This bitch is trouble and we ALL know it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18862 on: September 14, 2012, 02:18:38 PM »

Chris sit back, let me tell you the story of my friend. We'll call him chris. Chris's story is very similar to yours. Chris was in high school his entire goal in life was to be a lifer in the Marines. and you could tell by knowing him he was gonna make it. He was a great guy, went to church every sunday, dated the same girl from 8th grade till a year after highschool. He goes to bootcamp comes back proposes to the girl. like I said he was very churchy so having sex was a sin for him. but they did it once anyway. he wore a condom, and wouldnt you know 1 month later she pregnant. so they rush the wedding. get married and I shit you not the baby came out a different color then what white+ white makes. not trying to be racist. so my buddy chris loses it. freaks out kicks her out of the house and 2 weeks later takes her back. Chris raised that baby like it was his nothing was gonna stop him from loving that kid. 2-3 years later he finds out she cheating on him again. secretly chris lawers up, separates everything money wise. She goes outta town with a "girl friend" and chris and some of his buddies haul all the shit he doesnt want or that is hers and puts it in a storage unit  tapes the unit key to the front door changed all the locks and sitting nicely in side the sotrage unit are the divorce papers. Chris lost custody of the kid he was raising but was able to get joint custody later. cheaters always cheat. unless its on an exam. I cheat on bio labs all the time. I hate biology.

tldr; dont be dumb mother fucker.

-Alec
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18863 on: September 14, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »

Haha! To the left to the left...everything she owns in a box to the left!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #18864 on: September 14, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »

Chris,

I don't know you at all, but you seem like a good guy. I would hate to see anything hurt you later on. Take some time to soak everybody's advice in. Don't rush into anything.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18865 on: September 15, 2012, 01:05:01 AM »

Chris I don't know you, but I've been down the path to crazy ville with my ex. Nearly 4 years and she needs a break, them she's got a new "friend" (who she moved in with whilst we were still dating). I broke up with her, didn't talk much for 1 1/2 years. 

I got over her but when the cock hoppers new relationship turned out to suck, guess who got the calls.  Like a retard I let her back into my life as a "friend".  Within a week we were screwing again, but I was super careful because she's a bit batty.  So after a year and a half more, I move on and start dating again. 

3 weeks later i get the dreadful ( in my situation) I'm almost 2 weeks late text and call.  I told her it was impossible that it's mine, she insisted it was.  She had the child 7 months later, and let's just say I'm not dark skinned and she's Spanish and that boy was as dark as night.

Moral of the story I'd the timeframe may match, but cheating girls never are doing what they say!!!

Be careful

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #18866 on: September 15, 2012, 03:34:18 AM »

Insomnia sucks, royally!!

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18867 on: September 15, 2012, 07:12:55 AM »

Women are evil these stories make my skin crawl... Glad I found a good one... Been eight years and all is well
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #18868 on: September 15, 2012, 08:45:59 AM »

Let's stake them all!!!

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #18869 on: September 15, 2012, 09:42:57 AM »

In other news.. It's cheat day.. So many options! I want bread, but I want taco bell too! Ahhhhh!!!

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1256 1257 [1258] 1259 1260 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012