Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:42:49 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4541554 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17190 on: June 04, 2012, 12:12:20 PM »

And the day gets better, some guy just came in with a "defective" belt that he bought yesterday.  It was absolutely shredded, but not enough that I couldnt see MITSUBISHI written on it and not DAYCO or    DRIVE-RITE (which are the two brands we sell).  This dude was seriously still arguing with me saying he bought it here and why would he lie... I fucking hate people.

People are just plain assholes... Had a guy yesterday try to claim he had a defective alternator, and the issue was actually the belt tenisoner was bad so the belt was slipping and not turning the alternator. Saying things like "whos going to pay me for my time when I'm wasting it installing bad parts" He got pissed when I tested his old alternator and it was fine... Asked me to take the other one back and got a big go fuck yourself.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17191 on: June 04, 2012, 12:47:50 PM »

That's New England customer service right there!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17192 on: June 04, 2012, 03:08:44 PM »

No I actually treat customers very very well and help all I can but, if your going to walk through the door and disrespect me and use vulgar language then you much like that ass hat can go fuck yourself.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17193 on: June 04, 2012, 03:13:47 PM »

I'm just messin' with ya Mike.  I don't blame you for not taking shit.  Fuck people that think they can act like that to get what they want.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17194 on: June 04, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »

Lol, ok.  One more story for today, then Im done.  I was out helping a woman install a taillight bulb and walk back into this guy screamin at my boss.  Basically, the guy bought a PCV valve, said it got clogged and because of that the pressure blew a hole in his valve cover gasket.  So my boss told him there was no way, that he would warranty/replace the PCV valve, but that he wasnt going to pay for the cost of replacing the gasket.  The guy freaked and called my boss an idiot, to which my boss said "Ok thats it, your done.  As soon as the names come out, I dont have to be nice anymore, get out."   The guy called him a few more things, told him to go back to looking at a computer and not knowing anything about cars (my boss is ASE certified, wether that matters to anyone or not), and told my boss he was gonna call corporate.  Boss told him, to go ahead, and gave the guy his full name and that he was general manager.  So I walk out to finish with the ladys taillights and the guy yells to me that hes calling corporate right now and that he'll see my boss when he gets out of work.  So the guy called him 3 different profane names and basically, "made a threat on his life", we cant wait to hear what corporate/our DM has to say about it. Hahaha

Also had a guy come in and try to return an AC compressor core from when he bought the AC compressor... 5 YEARS AGO. lolz

People are dumb.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17195 on: June 05, 2012, 12:27:04 AM »

Yes they are.  I've been threatened plenty of times at work.  Fuck 'em though.  I was just a voice on the end of a phone.  They didn't know where I was or what I looked like.  I had one woman from NJ threaten to come to my office to find me and kick my ass because someone else told her UPS was going to deliver something that day.  The whole time she was running her mouth I was thinking, good luck getting past security at the front desk, then through 2 sets of security doors.  Cheesy

We should have a "bitch about your job" thread.  That's all some of you guys ever do. Wink

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17196 on: June 05, 2012, 08:42:47 AM »

Not my jobs I don't like its the people I'm forced to deal with.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #17197 on: June 05, 2012, 10:24:47 AM »

Then make a bitch about the people you with with thread?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17198 on: June 05, 2012, 10:37:27 AM »

Lol sounds like a good idea to me.  I actually really like my job,  but yesterday was just an overflow of dummys.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17199 on: June 05, 2012, 08:03:03 PM »

I bitch about my job everyday to my coworker next to me. I do my venting in the office.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17200 on: June 06, 2012, 03:12:10 AM »

Lol accordguy04 at your story.

I have one story, and just one of the dumb broads I have to deal with.
I work for verizon, So a customer calls in about some nonsense on her account and I'm like ok,
What's your password and she says "I'm not gonna tell you, I already typed it in the dialpad." I say, "well the only reason I'm asking for it is because you've entered it incorrectly".

This bitch had the nerve to say "I'm not gonna tell you my password in a car full of people, I'll give you the last 4 of my social". Then I say,"even if whoever was in your car knew your password, only your name is on the account" she like, "I'm still not giving you my password, heres my social ****"
I laugh and say "If anyone in your car wanted access, they just have to pretend to be you and give me social you just told me, you didn't protect yourself at all but ok" and continued answering some other dumb shit lol, stupid bitch.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 03:14:02 AM by Arielit0oo » Logged
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #17201 on: June 07, 2012, 07:05:57 PM »

Unrelated. I can't fucking win for losing today... We went to this place called the peddler steakhouse for dinner tonight. It was mine and my brothers delayed birthday dinner. I get half way through my ever so delicious new York strip when I find a fucking bone... With my teeth! Now, not only am I in pain, I couldn't finish my meal and have to spend the rest of my vacation in agony. Fml

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #17202 on: June 07, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »

Bourbon cures all.

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #17203 on: June 07, 2012, 08:07:04 PM »

I had a nice crown and cole before dinner

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #17204 on: June 07, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »

Who's Cole?

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012