Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:28:50 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Crazy Creashunz  (Read 37020 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 10:22:50 PM »

Quote from: "InFuMoUs"
Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
What the heck is FTMFW?

Dude I KNOW you aint just ask that LOLOL

LMAOooo ...im not up on all the slang and word abrevz

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 03:44:51 PM »

LMMFAOP !!!!
laughing my motha fuckin ass off puto.
got that.
LOL.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 08:29:47 PM »

/\ LOL. Nice one Chino!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 10:39:39 PM »

Chino your gonna get it funny man! Lolz

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 08:34:57 PM »

Yo Billy! When you gonna drop that bitch? I already beat you to it as of today homie.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 09:03:24 PM »

Lolz Jonathan so I saw in the NYCM thread... im waiting on $$$ for my Tokico'z and Ingall's rear camber kit.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »

Ahh. Gotcha. I should be pulling the trigger on some wheels soon. But it'll definitely be after my trip to Miami. You get that IM installed yet?

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »

Not yet, probably wed. Im getting my windshield replaced, gotta small hole from a pebble off the hwy. Ima be putting my Fujita in as  well.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

That sucks about your windshield man. Remember when I went through that bullshit with the seagull bombing a couple months ago? You got windshield replacement coverage right?

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
That sucks about your windshield man. Remember when I went through that bullshit with the seagull bombing a couple months ago? You got windshield replacement coverage right?

Yup got a 12-5 appointment on wed. I wish they could be exact on the time and not give me a time frame, but its all good gives me time in the am to get the car inspected and to put in the Fujita quick fast!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 10:32:59 PM »

Sounds like a busy day. But a lot of good coming out of it. BTW, if you don't know how to put in your springs or need some advice/ help, let me know.

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 10:37:17 PM »

Thank  you, thank you! When im ready to install the Eibach's, Tokico's and the Rear Camber kit I will be seeing who in the NYCM squad can help me knock this DIY out quick fast! I get fustrated quickly when it comes to projects that take long, so having someone else around that knows what the heck to do would be nice.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 10:51:09 PM »

Let me know. If you got a spot to do them, it would be best. If not, you may have to take a trip out my way. I got the space.

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 10:25:34 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Let me know. If you got a spot to do them, it would be best. If not, you may have to take a trip out my way. I got the space.

Damn Jonathan I just saw this comment now lolz... I was wondering where my profile was at, all the way on page 3. Thanks for offering help! I might need it I might not. Deciding on whether ima take it to a shop to install. I will be picking up my Ingall's Rear Camber Kit tomorrow from UltraRev.com. They are located by me so I will save on the shipping. Next week I will pick up the Tokico'z...

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

Whatever you want to do bro. You want my cell to hash things out?

Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012