Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:05:25 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunny Florida, Here I Come!!  (Read 23996 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »

Sounds good man. We will be rolling in wicked late Saturday night though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 09:09:59 PM »

I will be around that week, off from work, so lets all meet up. Do I sense a night at Buffalo Wild Wings? JT, Skip, you guys down?
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »

I'm down for that.  I just can't wait to get out of the cold.  I heard a rumor that it's supposed to snow tomorrow night.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2009, 10:01:31 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Sounds good man. We will be rolling in wicked late Saturday night though.

I guess it's a good thing I am staying over then. You driving or flying?

Quote from: "skizot"
I will be around that week, off from work, so lets all meet up. Do I sense a night at Buffalo Wild Wings? JT, Skip, you guys down?

Sounds good to me, we always hit that up late anyway since Neel get's out of work at 11pm.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 12:55:27 PM »

We're flying.  I only have a week, so I'd rather spend more time relazing instead of spending 4 days of my vacation driving.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »

Okay it's nothing cool like a vacation, but, I will be in jacksonville at least once a month(Mon - Thurs) from the end of march thru July. I don't know if any of your are in the Jacksonville area but, I would love to meet some of the FLCM boys, and I'd really like to see that hawk!
msedacca

Reputation Power: 0
msedacca pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »

Hmm. I'm trying to work out details to be in Orlando during that time for some point so Skip won't be stuck dragging you two around the whole time. I will have to see the deal and try and finalize things. I was just there last weekend, but I'm trying to get ASP to do my TSX tranny swap.

Sex should be like driving a honda....
slow, obnoxious, and loud enough for everyone to hear.
I'm a huge newb with cars, but I just happen to have a turbo.
turbHO
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 11:01:01 PM »

Badass. It would be pretty sweet to hang out while I'm down there.

Tim
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 03:20:06 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Okay it's nothing cool like a vacation, but, I will be in jacksonville at least once a month(Mon - Thurs) from the end of march thru July. I don't know if any of your are in the Jacksonville area but, I would love to meet some of the FLCM boys, and I'd really like to see that hawk!

I'd like to meet with you too Mike, plus I haven't been in J-Ville in a looooong time. Let me know. Tim's thread has become the official "Coming to Florida" thread ha ha.

Quote from: "msedacca"
Hmm. I'm trying to work out details to be in Orlando during that time for some point so Skip won't be stuck dragging you two around the whole time. I will have to see the deal and try and finalize things. I was just there last weekend, but I'm trying to get ASP to do my TSX tranny swap.

Mike, it'd be nice if you could hang out with us so I can finally meet Mr. FLCM #1. I already tipped off Khiem, James, and Neel so they can come out as well.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »

I'll find out which weeks i'm coming monday...
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 09:29:03 AM »

Cool Mike, LMK

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 09:30:04 AM »

Still don't know changes have been made, and I should have a schedule today. I hate traveling.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009, 10:25:23 AM »

Just packing up all my crap and making sure that I have all the tools I need.  I didn't realize that I would be doing this much work while I'm down there.  I'm glad that I won't be doing absolutely nothing, since I really do enjoy doing electrical work.  Anyway, it's going to be a good time.  I'll see you guys wicked early Sunday morning.

Tim
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 11:58:31 AM »

Rolo just confirmed he's coming. I guess TSX mirrors are in your project list for the weekend, Tim.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

So far I'll be down april 6 -10, and 20 - 25. I'll probably be working to 6pm everynight buy anyone that would like to get together for dinner and to chill. I dont know the area, and I'd be happy to meet you all
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012