Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:59:57 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIY: RDX 410cc Injector Upgrade  (Read 18427 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 02:54:20 PM »

I basically eye balled it.  I know it's hard to see in the pictures where I made the cut.  If you order the pig tails from Acura, you get 10, so you have 2 that you can fuck up.  I remember that what I did, was slide the pig tail end into the plastic connector and use a thin Sharpie to figure out where to cut.  I guess the other option would be to just buy Toyota pig tails.  Those should probably fit better.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 07:08:22 AM »

i already bought the honda pigtails so i guess im gonna be using ur guestimating method.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 08:29:10 AM »

Picture links fixed and stickied the thread again.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cd5myeleanor
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
cd5myeleanor pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 12:41:02 AM »

you should make this and sell it to me..ill put down a deposit ofcourse...
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2015, 07:10:55 PM »

This thread is kind of old. What exactly are you asking for?

Tim
cd5myeleanor
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
cd5myeleanor pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 04:08:46 PM »

This whole setup you've designed here. That's if you are willing...
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 11:32:45 PM »

Rywire sells adapter harnesses.  The RDX injectors aren't as great as people think they are.  If you're looking for more fuel, I'd recommend aftermarket injectors.  I use DPI injectors on my car.  If you're looking to upgrade, I can get you in touch with them.

Tim
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012