Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 02:31:20 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile]MTsixspeed updated 12/12/09  (Read 14858 times)
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »

I don't have the original parts that I would need in order to do a part-out. I would need another set of wheels before I could sell these TL-S wheels, and I would need some springs in order to sell the Neuspeed Supercup kit. I may be able to remove the front lip and sell it, but I would imagine that the bumper is scuffed from the contact with the lip. I can't really afford to buy cheap wheels and springs to do the swap, so I don't know how I could sell my installed shit.

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 04:08:14 PM »

maybe there's local guys that will swap parts with you?

-brian
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "MTsixspeed"
I don't have the original parts that I would need in order to do a part-out. I would need another set of wheels before I could sell these TL-S wheels, and I would need some springs in order to sell the Neuspeed Supercup kit. I may be able to remove the front lip and sell it, but I would imagine that the bumper is scuffed from the contact with the lip. I can't really afford to buy cheap wheels and springs to do the swap, so I don't know how I could sell my installed shit.

I have steelies we can swap w/ $ on top.. or trade the TL for TL-s .. I also have the OEM shocks from a coupe front and back...
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 05:03:46 PM »

Quote from: "ROLO"
I have steelies we can swap w/ $ on top.. or trade the TL for TL-s .. I also have the OEM shocks from a coupe front and back...
I've already got dibs on swapping rims  :grin:

Whether or not it'll go through, that's a different story...

ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 05:06:53 PM »

Quote from: "Jeff"
Quote from: "ROLO"
I've already got dibs on swapping rims  :grin:

Whether or not it'll go through, that's a different story...

Don't see any dibs on the rims post.. but that's fine .. it's Chris call.. he got those TL-s thanks to me.. I sent him the craiglist post.. lol...  what ever man.. it's fine by me... just trying to change the look of my car... I love my TL rims.. but wouldn't mind the TL-S + trying to help Chris out... win win
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:24:47 PM by ROLO » Logged
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »

Well fine, I officially call dibs since you haven't said dibs yet, LOL.

Honestly it doesn't really matter. I'm not pressing for the rims, but it'd be nice. Like you said, it's all Chris's call. I won't be mad if I don't get them. Lol, I could give Chris my EX rims, he could give you the TL-S rims, and you could give me the TL rims. :P Would have to throw some money around on my end though. It's all good.

ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 05:44:02 PM »

Quote from: "Jeff"
Well fine, I officially call dibs since you haven't said dibs yet, LOL.

Honestly it doesn't really matter. I'm not pressing for the rims, but it'd be nice. Like you said, it's all Chris's call. I won't be mad if I don't get them. Lol, I could give Chris my EX rims, he could give you the TL-S rims, and you could give me the TL rims. :sad:
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 12:48:40 AM »

That sucks Chis.  I'm sorry to see you getting rid of it.  I wish you didn't have to.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 10:51:03 AM »

NOOO!!!!

it sucks to see another ride going away. Good luck with your situation and hopefully some things change for the better so you won't have to make these drastic changes.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »

ROLO, I'd love to hook you up man, trust me. I am upside down on my car load, though and it is nearly impossible for me to sell or trade this thing in. I'm gonna have to keep it and find more money. I am going to look on craigslist for some EX wheels or something and if I figure something out, I'll let you know because you are responsible for finding these TL-S wheels in the first place.

So, for now I need to keep my shit and hope for the best. The house is gonna be lost though....too bad, so sad. I'll be in Daytona for the FLCM meet! Hope to see people there! Thanks for the support, everyone.

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 09:54:51 PM »

Quote from: "MTsixspeed"
I am going to look on craigslist for some EX wheels or something

Don't leave me out in the cold! :P

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 10:00:45 PM »

I think Rolo still has first dibs on them wheels Jeff. The man is already going to lose his ass on the house. No need to circle like a vulture.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 10:08:32 PM »

My bad, I was just kinda pointing to my idea of me giving chris my EX rims + money, chris could give rolo the TL-S rims, and rolo could give me the TL rims. Chris could have some money in his pocket too. Anyways, sorry for being a vulture. :P

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »

Its cool man. Next time be more specific. I'm sure Chris has a shitload on his mind right now. If anything, send him a PM with your idea so as to not clutter up his thread.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2009, 10:48:56 PM »

Chris, like I said in our phone conversation, I am here if you need anything, man. My house and vehicles are yours too. Also send me your resume and keep plugging away at the job hunting and financial strategy I laid out for ya. See you in Daytona!

-JT

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012