Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:34:12 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Profile: ADI (updated 11/07/11) ***New Pics***  (Read 29526 times)
Asim

Reputation Power: 5
Asim pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »

yea it might be tight, i dont care about dropping the wheel into the fender, just getting rid of the gap

according to my measurements outside on my car, it would rub if I lowered it and didn't roll

Its just that these aspec tl wheels got me thinking as someone nearby is selling them for 500$ but they are curbed

A S I M O
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 07:28:32 AM »

do you know exact weight of the wheels by any chance? with tires is ok but without tires even better. thanks

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
ADI

Reputation Power: 1
ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2009, 10:49:06 AM »

Quote from: "AV6NHBP6SPD"
do you know exact weight of the wheels by any chance? with tires is ok but without tires even better. thanks

18.2 lbs with out tires
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »

wow. nice. then id be looking for those as my wheels. should be about same as my 17s

Misha
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »

what about with tires on? and what times you have on them, id have to sell mine to get those

also are you sure they 8" and not 7.5?

Misha
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2009, 02:18:35 PM »

It depends on the tires Misha.  Different tires have different weights.  You may want to check the specs of the tires you plan on putting on the wheels and add that to the weight ADI said the wheels are.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2009, 02:52:07 PM »

what about with tires on? and what times you have on them, id have to sell mine to get those

i didnt weigh them with the tires but i looked up the weight on the tires that i am running 225/45/18 azenis rt615s and they weigh 24lbs so i woulsd have to guesstimate 42.20 lb wheel and tire.

and as far as times, i wouldnt know never ran my car, yet.

and yes i am positive they are 18s and the offsett is 45

the only reason i ran 225's instead of 245's was that i liked the way the sidewall looked better with the 45's instead of the 40's. i tried the 245/40 and didnt like how the sidewall looked tiny made the wheels look smaller. so i decided to go with a 225/45 instead of the 245/40 and im glad i did, plus with these tires im not sacrificing any grip at all, these tires are by far the best i have bought they are kinda price 722 for all 4 and they only have a 200 thread wear, so wont last more the 12k miles which kinda sucks but well worth it IMO.

Quote from: "timot_one"
It depends on the tires Misha.  Different tires have different weights.  You may want to check the specs of the tires you plan on putting on the wheels and add that to the weight ADI said the wheels are.

+1, ur better of doing that.

i mean if ur that concerned about having light wheels, these are light but not the lightest, if ur looking for a good set of track wheels, i have seen other wheels out there that weigh almost nothing, 17x8 weighing in slightly over 13.5 lbs  :shock: now those will make excellent track wheels lolz
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2009, 03:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "ADI"

i didnt weigh them with the tires but i looked up the weight on the tires that i am running 225/45/18 azenis rt615s and they weigh 24lbs so i woulsd have to guesstimate 42.20 lb wheel and tire.

and as far as times, i wouldnt know never ran my car, yet.

and yes i am positive they are 18s and the offsett is 45

the only reason i ran 225's instead of 245's was that i liked the way the sidewall looked better with the 45's instead of the 40's. i tried the 245/40 and didnt like how the sidewall looked tiny made the wheels look smaller. so i decided to go with a 225/45 instead of the 245/40 and im glad i did, plus with these tires im not sacrificing any grip at all, these tires are by far the best i have bought they are kinda price 722 for all 4 and they only have a 200 thread wear, so wont last more the 12k miles which kinda sucks but well worth it IMO.

+1, ur better of doing that.

i mean if ur that concerned about having light wheels, these are light but not the lightest, if ur looking for a good set of track wheels, i have seen other wheels out there that weigh almost nothing, 17x8 weighing in slightly over 13.5 lbs  :shock: now those will make excellent track wheels lolz

i was asking if you sure that they are 8" wide not if they are 18", couse i was getting mixxed answers on width, some say 7.5, some say 8

my stock 6spd wheel is 42lbs with Michelin primacy 215/50/17 times (threadwear is 600. thats why i got them kinda, partialy couse my parents didnt let me get 225s performance tires

Misha
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2009, 03:37:00 PM »

Lol I meant 2 say 8s not 18s haha but yea I'm positive, I think ur better of believing the person that own a set, unless those people telling u they are 7.5 own a set then I would pay much attention 2 their coments.
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »

got my exhaust finally installed, wish i would have taken pics while it was on the lift but 4got my camera

updated 1st post with pics
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2009, 05:12:43 PM »

Exhaust looks pretty good.  Are you running catless now?  I know the header ran you quite a bit.  How does it feel?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2009, 05:27:56 PM »

Exhaust looks pretty good.  Are you running catless now?  I know the header ran you quite a bit.  How does it feel?

Nah not catless, im running a 3" high flow cat 300 cell, that flows 579 cfm which flows enough cfm to support 350whp, didnt want to deal with being catless, he did how ever separate the high flow cat with v-band flanges incase down the line i decide to run catless then i can just replace it with a straigh pipe the size of the cat.

car feel really good, feel a lot quicker, even at lower rpms and after 4k all u hear is the engine/intake the exhaust goes almost quiet all u hear is air coming out of the exhaust and pulls hard
i should be getting it tuned after i replace the vtc gear with a 50 degree 1 from the rsx then i can throw and aggressive tune on it and a 8k red line, and see what numbers it puts down

sound wise its pretty quiet for it being the size that it is,  i do hear a slight buzzing/droning below 2k rpm when im giving it some gas after being stopped and it disappears while im cruising, but i guess the noise is only there from the inside of the car, from the outside u dont hear a thing (from what my friends tell me) the noise inside the cabin might sound louder then what it really is since my trunk is gutted, nothings there at all. i will however be adding some form of sound dampening material on the trunk and door panel, like i said its slight but dont want to hear it lol
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2009, 09:28:02 PM »

Dude Get us a video! I wanna hear that beast! And yea the headers look sick! Im actually jealous now! But the mufflers look good too! Glad more people are swapping out to the twin tip setup! Keep us posted on Dyno #s!
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 10:40:45 AM »

Quote from: "BliNx197"
Dude Get us a video! I wanna hear that beast! And yea the headers look sick! Im actually jealous now! But the mufflers look good too! Glad more people are swapping out to the twin tip setup! Keep us posted on Dyno #s!

i will try to get some this weekend, (my brothers is getting a camera that records in HD) so i will use his...lol otherwise i wont really be able to get a good sound out of it.

u will be surprised how quiet it is at full throttle  :wink:
ADI

ADI pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »

Quote from: "BliNx197"

did a quick fly-by video 2day of the new exhaust, found a empty spot and did a quick run, give you guys and idea of what it sounds like

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 01:13:02 AM by ADI » Logged
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012