Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 11:49:14 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grr I hate when I am at the ass end of a cop's boredom.  (Read 8749 times)
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 09:22:32 PM »

Damn dude that sucks! Personally I dont' think there should be a tint law in Florida.

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
Philly Steve

Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 04:04:13 AM »

Quote from: "suleman_manji"
Damn dude that sucks! Personally I dont' think there should be a tint law in Florida.

Right? That's how I feel. Same with Texas and Arizona. Whatever their tint laws are.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 01:11:47 PM »

I got that same shit a couple years back when I still had my DA. It was on that long stretch between Florida City and Key Largo. The cop was riding some other cars ass and would pass when it was clear. I waited for a few seconds and did the same. He then gets an opportunity to leave me behind pulls to the side past the bridge going into Key Largo. I get to him a couple of minutes later and he pulls me to the side. Writes me a ticket for following to close, tints and speeding. How I was following to close when I had 3-4 lengths between me and him is insane. I was doing 70 in a 55. He was going faster so had no way of measuring my speed, plus he was ahead of me. The only thing he could hit me for was my tints, which were 20%. I guess he had a problem with a "street racer" in a "rice burner" Honda keeping up with him in his cruiser. Sad thing was, I pulled out my military ID, and my wife was sitting shotgun. I could understand if I was doing 90+ and dodging everything, but... I don't know. When I get into the MDPD after getting my degree in Criminal Justice, I hope to God they don't put me on patrol. They wouldn't get very many tickets written unless they were justifiable.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »

I wonder what happens when they dont write enough tickets to meet said quota. There are some who think just like you and only write tickets or make an arrest that is justifiable.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »

I'd be writing tickets left and right with all the asshole drivers on the road.  I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about.  If I were a cop, I'd be the ticketingest motherfucker out there.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Wow, that's absolutely terrible. In Illinois we're not supposed to have front windows tinted at all, i have 45% and 15% in the back. Nothing for now, 1 year and counting ((knock on wood))... I think when it comes to tickets it mainly depends on the cops mood and what has happened that day. It could also be that the guy is just a huge ass. I also agree with Tim on the whole tickets thing, there is plenty of asshole drivers to give tickets out to nonstop, but white reflectors or tints would be the last of my worries, and if it was a boring day i prob would overlook anything unless it drew my attention.... I mean overall I think cops do good for society and should be there, but I believe that higher qualifications should be required to be a police officer.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »

yea, i didnt think that there was a tint law in florida.  either way there shouldnt but if there is i bet its better than the bullshit 35% we get up here.

J u s t i n
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 05:51:04 PM »

You FL guys should feel lucky. Up here in VA its 50% for the front and 35% for the rears and believe me they enforce it.

The title of this reminds me of something that happened to me a couple months back.  In short Ashley and I were driving home from my work in our totally stock(not even tint) Sentra and I got pulled over for doin 69 in a 65. Granted he let me go but we both think it's because of the black and white combo we've got goin. LOL!! Cuz like 5 minutes before he pulled me over he had actually passed me and stared into the car as he was passing.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 12:09:29 AM »

Hahaha.  He thought you were stealing white girls!!

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Philly Steve

Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 08:12:06 AM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
You FL guys should feel lucky. Up here in VA its 50% for the front and 35% for the rears and believe me they enforce it.

The title of this reminds me of something that happened to me a couple months back.  In short Ashley and I were driving home from my work in our totally stock(not even tint) Sentra and I got pulled over for doin 69 in a 65. Granted he let me go but we both think it's because of the black and white combo we've got goin. LOL!! Cuz like 5 minutes before he pulled me over he had actually passed me and stared into the car as he was passing.

Damn man, sometimes that can be harder than just being black! Reminds me of that Samuel Jackson movie where he's constantly fuckin with the white guy for being with the black chick. Lake View Terrace I think it was. Either way I hope I see the day when people stop being so racist. Black, white, brown, or purple the shit's been going on too long. I think its mostly old people who will never change. When I have a kid, I'ma make sure he has a lil black friend, a lil asian friend, and a lil mexican friend. Damn that's affirmative action isn't it...Oh well I'll teach my kid to recognize the two REAL races. Asshole and friend.

Now there's a rant....anyway yeah we FL guys are pretty lucky...but seriously you drive around and can only see in like half the cars on the road and those are the legally tinted ones.

I got an idea to beat my ticket guys. In Florida they allow special tint with a medical exception. I just so happen to have one eye that is damaged (no central vision), and therefore must protect the other eye as much as possible (from UV rays and just about everything else. I'm supposed to wear protective glasses 24/7...pffft.) I'm going to go see an optometrist and see if he can legalize my tint.  :lol:
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »

Either way I hope I see the day when people stop being so racist. Black, white, brown, or purple the shit's been going on too long.

+1 on that bro. my girlfiend is indian, at first i thought it was wierd but i was 16... u think different then. now ive been with her for 5 years. its been the best relationship i ve ever bin in
heres a pic

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 08:52:08 AM »

That's a good loophole to have.

Tim
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2009, 01:01:53 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Hahaha.  He thought you were stealing white girls!!

LOL!!

Steve you may wanna check FL DMV's website cuz even when they make exceptions for tint there's still limits.  Cuz in VA like I stated before front windows should be 50% and rear 35%.  When you have the vision exception it only lowers the front windows to 35%.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Philly Steve

Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »

That'd actually be perfect for me, since my rear tints are legal and I just want my fronts to match. However I looked it up and with one of those medical exceptions you're not allowed to drive at night. So fuck that.

And your chick's hot fabulous. I always thought indian and persian girls were sexy as shit!! Cept some of course... You have your highs and your lows in every race really. For some reason the number of ugly white girls is way higher than it should be though. :lol:
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012