Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:15:41 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official (maybe?) ECM Football Chat Thread  (Read 1737 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »

So, I was looking thru the Off Topic threads and couldn't seem to find a Football Thread (Delete this if I'm wrong and I'm sorry), all I could find was the Fantasy Football chat thread.

So who's your team, lets hear em!

Mine is Pittsburgh and after last weeks embarassment to the Ravens (normally my fav game of the year), it was nice to see them come back and destroy the Seahawks shuttin em out 24-0!

The best part is my roomate from college is a Seahawks fan and when I text him to say sorry for your loss, he text me back asking if I saw him on TV cause he and his gf were at the game... Which made me feel even worse for him.  The best/worst part is... his gf's mom has season tickets to the Steelers, so he's been to a seahawks/steelers game before.  They took him for his 21st birthday... and we shut them out that game too (30-0).  That means the only two times that my friend has gone to see his team play pittsburgh... they got shut out.  So I told him he should really stop going to games. haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:54:36 AM »

Keep it in the sports thread! Don't need a different thread for every sport.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012