Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 08:41:39 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UC Merced = Fail for giving me a retarded parking ticket  (Read 4228 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2009, 12:36:30 AM »

So here what happen I placed my parking permit so that it would block my vin #, but I had a parking permit. well some dumb ass parking guy gave me a ticket. And here where i got pissed

First time offence 25 bucks? WTF first time in 2 years I got one and its 25 bucks.
Second failure they put blue honda civic?? WTF My car is deep pearl green, its a honda and its an ACCORD
third failure of the day is I had the parking permit visible. It wasn't in china or hidden. You can see the number.
Lastly they didn't get my vin but they got a picture of my car. but i am pretty sure my front plate is blocked because there was a car that was parked ever so close to me. and I have the reflective stuff for the rear plate that makes it hard to see.

So any tips at how I should go at it?

I was just thinking about just talking to them normally and stuff. If worst comes to worst I will pay them in pennies.  :twisted:

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Sworkhard

Reputation Power: 1
Sworkhard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 01:14:56 AM »

Go in and talk to them, ask why the description doesn't match the pic, and if worse comes to worse, follow your plan of action and pay them in pennies.  Too bad you can't give the money to the guys who write the tickets though as paying in pennies doesn't really affect the person who gave you the ticket in the first place.

[size=150]Stephen[/size]
03 Accord EX-L 5MT
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 03:32:56 AM »

thanks true. They also take a picture and wrote down my parking pass ## how can they still give me a ticket if they can clearly read the parking pass ##

Sworkhard

Reputation Power: 1
Sworkhard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 10:59:11 AM »

Just go and ask them.  It's possible they thought it had expired or that you were parking in an place you weren't supposed to be.

[size=150]Stephen[/size]
03 Accord EX-L 5MT
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 11:10:58 AM »

Can you take it to court. If you can it will undoubtably get thrown out with the car described wrong.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 03:45:51 PM »

I'd just take it to court and be like, "this isn't my car".  I drive a green Honda Accord, not a blue Civic.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I'd just take it to court and be like, "this isn't my car".  I drive a green Honda Accord, not a blue Civic.

That's exactly where I was going it will get tossed out because of the bad info although the picture might be tough to argue. Ty it and see what happens.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 04:06:10 PM »

*updated* I got it reduced to a warning. 25 bucks is a lot of a college student. That is 1 week of food for me.

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Quote from: "timot_one"

That's exactly where I was going it will get tossed out because of the bad info although the picture might be tough to argue. Ty it and see what happens.

how can they prove that car on the picture is one thats connected to ticket? ticket is for blue honda civic, car on the picture is green honda accord. hmmm. i would be very pissed if they wrote civic on my ticket. i got that couple times in school about my 95 accord, guy called it civic. eff you. any wrong info on ticket is subject to dismissal of ticket.

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012