Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 09:01:37 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7th Gen Nexation's Creations Custom Grill • SILVER w/Black Emblem  (Read 3673 times)
SHLEE
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
SHLEE pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:31:33 PM »

Worked with Brian, from Nexations Creations™on DA.net to find the best look for my silver and black theme. And I think it came out great.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »

I ran something similar about a year ago for a few days... I hope you didn't get killed on the pricing. Nexon tends to be expensive. I bought mine painted at a shop for 35.
SHLEE
Fucking Newb

SHLEE pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 04:48:09 PM »

Yea the Emblem wasnt that bad thats pretty much the same price. But if you see the progress pics, he put alot of work into it. *But the actual grill used to be Black. So he used the same paint as the car. Im very happy with how it came out.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 04:50:21 PM by SHLEE » Logged

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »

Not bad.  My only problem with color matched stuff is that it takes away from the definition of the grille.  I'm still happy with my murdered out grille with the flat black and gloss black for contrast.  Like Mike said, I hope Brian didn't rape you on the price. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »

What I'm saying is I had the grill silver (painted in a body shop), and paid less than $50. What did he charge you?
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 05:28:40 PM »

Hmmm, this is just an idea but, what if you had the inside part of the logo area painted the same silver color? That way you could actually see the H logo instead of just a black square, lol.

SHLEE
Fucking Newb

SHLEE pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 05:35:15 PM »

I thought about that, just wasnt sure how It would come out. Maybe I can send it back and have him do that for me. It would def set it off a little better. I wanted to kind of hide the Emblem though, due to the whole Black and silver theme.
But i hear you though that would finish it off nicely

SHLEE
Fucking Newb

SHLEE pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 10:40:30 PM »

Not bad.  My only problem with color matched stuff is that it takes away from the definition of the grille.  I'm still happy with my murdered out grille with the flat black and gloss black for contrast.  Like Mike said, I hope Brian didn't rape you on the price. 

Oh no not at all, I told him what I had to work with and he was pretty reasonable. Progress Pics and all. I actually like the way it looks, but now im thinking It would look sick with the silver included in the back of the emblem.

Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »

here is a quick photoshop with what it would look like if you painted behind the emblem sinver instead of black.

Steve - NECM #4

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 01:44:17 PM »

i dig it - looks good with the contrast.  i actually like how the back lining of the "H" is dark.  more subtle.

J u s t i n
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012