Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:15:09 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: epic win against car thief  (Read 7115 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 11:32:53 AM »

Let's roll. le rue de st catherine..
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 11:50:41 AM »

^hell yea - Le Downtown!

yea, they basically have pics of the guy posted, his full name, cell phone, address, where he works, other sites he's ripped off, other screen names, moms address, grandmas address, pics of his house, sisters facebook page, etc. etc. etc. all posted up on that thread.  It just goes to show the power of the interwebs and what you can find when people come together to help someone out.

J u s t i n
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 02:48:54 PM »

Holy S#!t excellent post I just finished reading all 23 pages....  These are my favorite parts

Originally Posted by Btownplaya | 12-06-2007, 06:00 PM
"I just saw this thread and i felt the need to register in order to shed some light on the subject.

jdm_joe STEALS CARS AND SELLS STOLEN PARTS.

How do i know?

Well i once met up with this 5'7, pimply faced, 80lb (when wet) lying weasel to buy some stock parts. The transaction went fairly smooth, the price was "good" (aka stolen good) and life went on.

When i tried to sell two of the items that i purchased from him shortly after (my car was totalled) i was contacted by another member who was interested. The member met up with me along with 3 of his friends in a remote location, which i found kind of odd. What happened is the parts i bought from Joe were stolen and belonged to the member that met up with me. He was there ready to smash my face with his friends thinking i was the thief. Since that wasn't the case, it just happened that Joe stole someone else's parts, sold them to me, and then i was the one looking like a thief (since i posted up pics of the actual items online and someone recognized them as their own).

I am not sure what happened with that member, i am not sure if they ended up going after Joe to smash his face in or what, but it would be truly deserved on Joe's part. I wouldn't be surprised if he already had his face smashed or if he spent some time in jail, where he really belongs."

your photobucket account shows: You are JDM_JOE...lol, power of internet!

s34.photobucket.com/albums/d119/JDM_JOE/

Originally Posted by slamed_tsx  

"so hokeido I've been lurkering on this forum waiting for someone to point the finger at some innocent person. its sad to see how most of the members on here would do such a thing like that, meaning that all of the members on this forum is pointing the fingers at some kid. the real reason why im writing this is because truth be told i got your lip stupid. I've been waiting for you to make a big deal about it on the internet and cry about it. say something now, all of you.

oh an sorry a-speckid for you taking the blame for this mess."

"His real name is Joe Creti
His mom lives at Bayview + hwy 7 and his grandmother lives at Sheppard and Weston area.

He goes to all Go bus parking stations and jacks rims, goes to numerous Thornhill dealers and yanks rims as well.
He knows lots of Tow truck operators too.
1 of his sisters used to be or still is a topless dancer..
I think she has a 2006 blue 2 door civic.

Tuesday March 10, 2009
8pm
Huron OPP

London Road in Londesborough
Vehicle not identified

Joseph CRETI, 23, of Richmond Hill was charged with stunt driving for travelling 117 kilometres per hour in a 60 kilometre zone. He's due in court on April 30, 2009."
This explains why he sometimes posts his items/location at Hwy7 and Bayview, and sometimes at Sheppard and Weston

Originally Posted by Spoons TSX  <http://tsxclub.com/forums/canada-east/35879-warning-help-all-members-post533743.html> <http://tsxclub.com/forums/canada-east/35879-warning-help-all-members-post533743.html>
136 Oliver Ln, Vaughan, ON, Canada

Quote: Originally Posted by BvALoR i seriously would like to see what you CAN do   
come, especially spoons tsx, and bring that baseball bat you say you have ready waiting for me, im sure i have something aswell waiting, just come step on my property dude and/or open your ****ing mouth.

and hokeido, i didnt touch your lip man. come, if you wanna accuse me of stealing dudes lip and open your big mouths face to face, we'll see who mans up then. btw, this thread doesnt phase me, i know i been doing good and just because dude wanna accuse me of taking his measly usdm front lip. accuse me all you want, BROOO! you all just talk shit over the internet anyways, if you were serious about doing something, then something wouldve been done by now. its pretty funny hearing the replies you guys come up with. about 90% of it is bullshit.

so i guess ill see you son because ill be ready

Joe's Info
905-832-5502
136 Oliver Lane
Maple, ON L6A 1B1
lilmalu

Reputation Power: 2
lilmalu pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 08:27:03 PM »

I was actually reading about this in my cisco class today. The incident took place like 30 min from where I live and that douche lives 1 hour away from me. It convinced me to get a 2 way pager alarm.
It was pretty funny that the guy created another account to help himself out and the fact that a guy got the actual adress with a map of where he lives. Crazy to the support of fellow members in the community

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 09:01:24 PM »

im on page 11

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Anonymous
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 09:16:05 PM »

worth the read, hes definetly gonna get whats coming to him one way or the other...
Jellynuts

Reputation Power: 2
Jellynuts pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 12:35:31 AM »

Wow, the amount of support from other car forums was simply amazing!  

Quote from: "timot_one"
Anyone want to go to a strip club in Canananananadadadadada?!

Canada is a beaauuutiful place my friend Smiley

2005 TSX 6MT
2005 I4 Coup EXL (totaled)
rip_cord

Reputation Power: 1
rip_cord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 02:51:09 AM »

I just read 11 pages....I love the idea for a meet at Joe's house!!!!

BEAT DOWN + strip club!!!

Ricardo     SECM #2   fodo' fosilly
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012