Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 12:40:43 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to all the DD's  (Read 3182 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »

Even though it is mothers day I feel the designated drivers do not recieve enough thanks. So, I just wanted to remind everyone to thank their DD. So for all of you who give up your whole entire night and proudly wear your X, Thank you! Also, post up your DD stories if you wish.

Last summer Caleb(04coupe) and I went to PCB for a vacation and the last night we were there we met up with some friends of our and Caleb got plastered. I was the DD it was so much fun giving them hell. Pushing drunk friends on the beach FTW

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »

Im always the DD cause i dont drink. But thanks to all the other DD's making the streets just a little safer to drive on.

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 11:36:03 PM »

+1 im the same way

Tory
"Low and Slow"
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 12:16:01 AM »

I'm always the DD because I don't drink either.  It's good to know you're doing the right thing.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
clapton924

Reputation Power: 6
clapton924 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 02:02:12 AM »

I was confused for a second...I read the title as "Thanks to all the double-D's" Thought this was going to be about something entirely different!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 07:30:23 AM »

I DD alot now to. I don't drink 1/100th of what I did when I was younger. But I agree thanks for making the streets safe for all of us, and our families.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »

I extend my thank you to my DDs Juan and Joe. There are many checkpoints in Lee County after hours and thanks to some good friends we've always gotten home safe.

-JT

driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

I also appreciate anyone who DD's .....don't put other people's lives in danger...drive safely

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »

Amen you guys, I would much rather give up a night of drinking(and the next morning) to keep my friends safe. Granted, one of the guys i was driving goes back to Iraq the 22nd so he can afford to get in trouble

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012