Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:13:24 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun with Photoshop - Gen's coupe dumped!  (Read 3317 times)
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2009, 01:06:39 AM »

And the original
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 06:39:13 PM by Milan » Logged

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
JC04accord

Reputation Power: 1
JC04accord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 01:45:58 AM »

That would be sick Milan.  But with the rims you have now you'd have to have like -4 camber to tuck like that heck and the first Michigan pot hole would eat Gen's Coupe.  It is cool to see what it would look like with the blacked out headlights tinted windows and tinted tails.  Also the sorta gold tint to the wheels.  Nice work!  Was this another one of your patented rolling shoots where you just hold the camera with one hand and pray to get the car in the shot LOL
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 01:58:37 AM »

Quote from: "JC04accord"
That would be sick Milan.  But with the rims you have now you'd have to have like -4 camber to tuck like that heck and the first Michigan pot hole would eat Gen's Coupe.  It is cool to see what it would look like with the blacked out headlights tinted windows and tinted tails.  Also the sorta gold tint to the wheels.  Nice work!

Yeah, Michigan roads would swallow the car whole lol!  

Quote from: "JC04accord"
Was this another one of your patented rolling shoots where you just hold the camera with one hand and pray to get the car in the shot LOL

Yep!  :mrgreen:

I'm still working on the pics from our little get-together.  Should be up soon!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 06:51:34 AM »

gotta love photoshop for helping with imagination. That would be awesome as hell to see her ride slammed like that.
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 09:18:40 AM »

Yeah Gen's car would definately get damaged here in Michigan with our roads. But it's fun to look at like that. Gold rims are a nice touch.

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 09:28:56 AM »

makes me jealous.. it wouls look sweet, part of me kinda misses my car without the lip.  I think its because it was different

Tory
"Low and Slow"
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 09:34:49 AM »

Very nice work. Where would you suggest going to develope some basic photo shop skills?
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 10:19:20 AM »

im a fan of the tucked look but that's a little overboard for my tastes....i don't like how "raked" that stance is either.....to each there own  8-)

Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 10:29:32 AM »

Quote from: "Ryann84425"
gotta love photoshop for helping with imagination. That would be awesome as hell to see her ride slammed like that.

Haha, would be cool in Cali but no way in hell in the snow belt!  Yeah, PS is cool and it helps a lot when I want to see what a mod would look like without actually shelling out the cash for it!

Quote from: "unclejud49348"
Yeah Gen's car would definately get damaged here in Michigan with our roads. But it's fun to look at like that. Gold rims are a nice touch.

Yeah, I figured I'd change the wheel color while I was at it, totally transform the car!

Quote from: "Slammedk24"
makes me jealous.. it wouls look sweet, part of me kinda misses my car without the lip.  I think its because it was different

There's something that I like about the car's stance now without the lip.  Not sure we're going to put one on.

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Very nice work. Where would you suggest going to develope some basic photo shop skills?

Thank you!  I would suggest many sleepless nights behind the monitor experimenting with all the tools PS has to offer.  I took a couple of required digital classes for my photography degree but I would be hard-pressed to say I learned much of anything.  I have a couple of PS books that are collecting dust right now.  I learned a lot by just experimenting.

Quote from: "driveaccord"
im a fan of the tucked look but that's a little overboard for my tastes....i don't like how "raked" that stance is either.....to each there own  8-)

That's cool, I was just going waaay overboard with this, not trying to be subtle or anything.

Hey Tim!  Any chance we could get multi-quote?  Copying and pasting is fine but it's sooo much easier with multi-quote lol.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012