Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:14:59 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle Warranty Company!!  (Read 3033 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »

I'm going to warn all of you before hand that this is going to be a rage inspired rant.

If you ever buy a used car, and are offered a warranty by this company keep your money and run!!! The warranty is esentially useless. As you all know my transmission shit the bed recently. This warranty company has warrantied my car since 01/30/09. The car has been under warranty 2 months, and they will not cover the entire cost of having the transmission rebuilt. They say that they will only pay the cost of the cheapest repair available which in my case is a junk yard transmission, and the labor to install. Of course I was never told about this when I paid the 1000 dollars for this warranty at the dealer! To me it's a bit shady on there part, and I just wanted to make other aware of the tatics they use.
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 02:53:33 PM »

Thanks for the heads up. Time to get the TSX 6spd. Ill help you instal it. I know squat about putting in a tranny, but it should be fun

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
JC04accord

Reputation Power: 1
JC04accord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "Fenix"
Thanks for the heads up. Time to get the TSX 6spd. Ill help you instal it. I know squat about putting in a tranny, but it should be fun

Would help if he had a K24 but he has a j30.......  Sucks to hear that they are screwing you like that.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

LOL... Yeah no tsx tranniys here chief.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 07:58:29 AM »

A company has been calling me to extend mines since mines ran out, I told them to S my D because after reading the fine print it would cost more to use them...

However, junk yard parts can be good usable parts.  Find a car that has been rear ended and dig for parts there.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 08:34:52 AM »

I just pulled the extra money out of pocket to have it rebuilt. I want it fixed correctly!!!
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 11:48:27 AM »

ive been getting an automated message on my cellphone about 2x a week for the past 3 weeks from a warranty company like this.  the funny thing is that my manufacturer warranty isnt even expired yet!

J u s t i n
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »

Sorry to hear about your being screwed... I paid 1200 extra to extend my Certified pre-owned Honda warranty, yet still have 3 different warranty companies calling my house every other day

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012