Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 06:22:11 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MDX and free autocheck for you guys  (Read 5075 times)
mitchigan

Reputation Power: 1
mitchigan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:52:56 AM »

I'm thinking about getting this MDX: http://acuraoftroy.com/Troy-Detroit/For-Sale/Used/Acura/MDX/2007-Tech-Pkg-White-SUV/4694669/

If you guys are nice enough to help out with opinions, finance advice, etc. I might even run a free autocheck for ya! Either way I'd still run it for you if you need it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:42:32 PM by mitchigan » Logged

CM66 Taffeta White J30A4
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 12:29:07 PM »

Link doesn't work
mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 01:12:08 PM »

carfax > autocheck

link doesn't work anyway

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
mitchigan

mitchigan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 01:43:40 PM »

whoops, sry, fixed and how is carfax > autocheck? i thought autocheck was better, I see more reported events in autocheck as well.

CM66 Taffeta White J30A4
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 02:21:26 PM »

Link works for me now.  Anyway, those things are ugly if you're looking for an opinion.  Though, they are really nice vehicles.  My sister in law has one and loves it. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 02:47:45 PM »

I'd have to agree with Tim. That's one of the reasons I convinced the wife to get an RDX and she couldn't be happier.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 02:57:50 PM »

Two Words = Torque Converter
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 03:55:55 PM »

I really like those MDXs.  They drive really nice, they have a nice interior.  That price seems a little high, there's some room there.

I'm not a fan of that particular color combination, but thats because I prefer black interior.

Acura has 3.49% APR up to 60months on CPO cars. I'm not sure if that applies to the MDX, but it's worth a check.

- Mark
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »

that a pretty good price considering that those car new are 40-50k. Somethings I would check is the transmission, the records of oil change, check the tires for sure since my roommate bought an TL and the tires were 2/32, and last but not least drive it.

As for finance advice used car interest is a lot 6-9% so if you can go through your own bank or find other lenders.

Check on acurazine to see if there is any TBA that you should know of.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
mitchigan

mitchigan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 10:31:04 PM »

I'd have to agree with Tim. That's one of the reasons I convinced the wife to get an RDX and she couldn't be happier.

whats that saying.... a happy wife is a happy family, buts heres a brief run down of what happened today. offered $30000 out the door with every fee imaginable. guys comes back with some warranty this and that and soon he comes up with a total of $33/w taxes, plates, doc fees, etc. and a bumper to bumper warranty until 100K or 2014. they also gave me 3.99 APR for 36 mos to compete w/my bank's 4.25%, but I only filled out an acura credit app and didnt sign anything else. the rep is taking me for a spin so I'm not going to go back tomorrow unless he comes up with a better figure and fixes the condensation in the driver's side headlight. It's either this or the gmc acadia denali because I have a lot of incentives. i know compared to the pilot, these MDX's dont necessarily sell fast so I have that and my interest in buying if the price is right in my favor. right???

p.s. cmon guys! give something to run on autocheck... I want my money's worth!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:34:33 PM by mitchigan » Logged

CM66 Taffeta White J30A4
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 11:24:12 PM »

nice camp that saleman. I am pretty sure you can probably get it 30k out the door after tax n all that crap.

Also I will pm you my roommate TL. Its been having a lot of problem with the battery. So could you help check it please?

Thanks

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 02:56:56 AM »

whats that saying.... a happy wife is a happy family
Actually, it's saying the husband has ways of steering wife away and ends up happy because wife was convinced to get what he wanted. In this case, happy husband=happy household.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
mitchigan

mitchigan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 11:21:18 PM »

^lol

I'm one of the 99% of males that will lose an argument with the wifey... so we took the bait. J37 FTW! 5AT FTL!

CM66 Taffeta White J30A4
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 03:23:41 AM »

Its all good man.

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 11:13:44 AM »

sounds like you pulled the trigger on this one.  i personally like the styles, but my only negative experience was with reliability.

one of my best friends had one on lease and had nothing but problems.  tranny this, suspension that.  overall it really left a bad taste in his mouth and seeing what he went through it could have just been a lemon but it didnt sit right with me either.  the dealer ended up taking it back in before his lease ended because of the issues.  good luck tho man

J u s t i n
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012