Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 08:54:16 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Profile: No_boost  (Read 6291 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 12:55:24 PM »

I found that I had more oversteer than desireable with my car.  Another plug and play set up for suspension is the Neuspeed Supercup kit.  I've ridden in cars with them and found they had the same ride quality as my Tein Basics (a coilover set up).  Since I live in a climate that gets snow, I raise my car in the winter months.  I now have the Tein Comfort Sports for the TSX and have found the ride quality to be more comfortable and not noisy at all.

Another power option that you may want to consider is a TSX swap instead.  Swapping the head will be more work and more money in the end when you consider that to swap the head, you have to either start with a CR-V bottom end or swap your pistons with TSX pistons.  Of course, you do not want to swap pistons without machining the block.  So you can see why swapping a TSX long block would be desirable.  

If you're looking for a way to improve the "fun" factor of your car and give it a more sporty feel, I would strongly suggest swapping in a TSX 6MT with a RSX Type S flywheel and clutch.  I would say that was the greatest upgrade I have ever done with my K24A4.  In my opinion, it's the way the K24 Accord MT should have come from the factory.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accord-greddy

Reputation Power: 0
accord-greddy pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 02:42:39 PM »

welcome 2 ECM
have fun  Grin

Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012