Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:32:20 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [profile] kewpa11  (Read 8855 times)
kewpa11
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
kewpa11 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2012, 02:46:18 AM »

hey gues let me know that you think. here are some pics of what ive done to my car.
ok guys here is mymod lisdt
engine: ive got first and for most a k20a2..its got the tsx IM and TB for now because i didnt have the cash to do the RBC intake manifold and a new TB. but it will come shortly.
its got skunk2 tuner stage 2 cams, pro-series cam gears, titanium retainers, valves springs and valves. havent done anything to the bottom yet. getting there shortly.
Also has a k-pro tuned.
Skunk2 composite fuel rail with RDX 410cc injectors
AEM Cold air intake
upgraded thermostat.
flowmaster 40 exhaust.
most of the rest is just cosmetic. stickers polishing and paint.
Suspencion:  megan 32 way coils
Ilgalls camber kit.
ive got progressive swaybars that i have yet to install.
Interior:nrg hub n gfen2.5 quick release, nrg stearing wheel with carbon fiber inlay(love it) also have a custom single gauge pod over the dash. the obey dash kit.
Exterior:  depo black housed headlights, oem foglight, hfp front lip, painted black roof.  oem spoiler.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 07:55:10 PM by kewpa11 » Logged
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:02:44 AM »

The dash and engine bay are certainly...unique. 

Welcome
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »

You should list your mods so we know what you've done.  Pictures are nice, but knowing your upgrades is helpful.  We have profile threads so we can get to know you and what you've done to your car.  That way people can look at your mod list and ask questions if they're considering the same mod.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 11:55:47 AM »

Welcome...
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 10:25:47 PM »

kewp, how much are you making with those mods?
kewpa11
Fucking Newb

kewpa11 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 10:44:01 PM »

Last one i got said 241hp n 189ftlbs
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 11:32:59 PM »

Where did you pick up the k20a4 from?  Which S2 cams are you running?  Those are unbelievable gains from just a set of cams and valvetrain.  Especially since it's Skunk2 stuff on a k20a4.  I've never heard of a set of cams being able to make that much power.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:35:53 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
kewpa11
Fucking Newb

kewpa11 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 12:03:13 AM »

Its not just cams itsis kpros with skunck 2 fuel rail n rdx fuel injector. And ive had it tunef..got the engine from a buddy who had his type s totale. He had the cams n valves already in. And its got a custom comptech exhaust with yest pipe on none smog years lol im running the tuner series
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:17:28 AM by kewpa11 » Logged
kewpa11
Fucking Newb

kewpa11 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 12:20:40 AM »

Io pluss ive got like200 stickets n thst adds hp right there  Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 12:23:23 AM »

Wait.  The motor came out of a RSX Type S?  It wouldn't be a K20A4 then.  Which S2 cams are they?  

The best I've seen for a stock k20a2 with cams that are a lot better than anything Skunk2 sells (no offense) on a DynoJet was 243hp/164tq.  Out of the set up that you've described you have, the only thing you have that will make power are the cams.  Injectors just provide enough fuel to make the power.  KPro is a given for any K Series motor.  At this level the fuel rail doesn't do jack shit for performance.  It just looks cool. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:26:35 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
kewpa11
Fucking Newb

kewpa11 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 12:34:29 AM »

Ill find my dayno sheet and post it for u...i  kno sk2 r crap its wat he put in it..and its a  k20a2 l.  The #s i gave ya are wats on the sheet. So ill find it n post it. Had it done abouta year ago
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 12:44:11 AM »

I think I've seen the dyno sheet you posted on another forum.  Was it tuned on a DynaPack?

Tim
kewpa11
Fucking Newb

kewpa11 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 12:57:59 AM »

Nooo that one was done by simeone else n it was a v6 totally wrong map. This one is fron the guy i got the engine from totally tifferent i dint remembet who by..n it was wen it was in his car
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 12:47:04 PM »

Every time I read your username all I can think about is Step-brothers and the Freaking Carolina Wine Mixer. Ka Pow!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
kewpa11
Fucking Newb

kewpa11 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 06:40:27 PM »

^^ lol never thought of it like that
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: