Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:28:39 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I seriously cannot take it any more...  (Read 20266 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 09:18:02 PM »

Quote from: "Asim"
I like, the rim right to the fender, not sticking out any further, without a stretched tire, (I love squared off tires)

that to me is ideal or my idea of "flush"

I agree, although the hellaflush setup looks good on some carz to me it's not worth it!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 03:33:07 PM »

Scott!!  I found the answer.  

Hellafunctional

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 04:22:50 PM »

hellaphunctional  :wink:

CM82
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 04:31:07 PM »

I was recently at Titan Motorsports Grand Opening. Oh dear god...I don't think there was a car there without this stupid setup.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »

Ugghh.  Don't get me started about Titan Motorsports and their half ass customer service.  Those hacks almost fucked me up when I did my tranny swap.  I called to order my clutch 3 weeks before I came down there for the swap.  They said they would have it in 1 week.  I called them when I was driving down to make sure they had it waiting for me.  They said it wasn't going to be available until 2 or 3 weeks after I left.  I hammered them on the phone and made them get me one.  The manager there, Bottle, was a giant chach about the whole thing and kept trying to sell me a clutchmasters clutch.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 12:27:43 AM »

Quote from: "skizot"
I was recently at Titan Motorsports Grand Opening. Oh dear god...I don't think there was a car there without this stupid setup.
i just saw your pics from the event.. i don't like that black s2k.. it's all over s2ki but i think it looks dumb as fuck..

- Mark
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 07:08:30 PM »

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/sho ... p?t=201675

OH DEAR GOD
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »

I don't understand at all how people find that attractive. That has got to be the most ugly thing I have ever seen in the history of cars. I think it looks completely stupid when people tuck the rims under the fender...

I think that this (I love your car Skippy!) has got to be the best looking setup that I've seen.

The wheel well opening is the same distance around the whole tire, while still retaining that flushish look between the tire sidewall and the body. Now excuse me while I change my pants, I looked at that pic for too long.  :mrgreen:

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2010, 10:44:52 PM »

imo, none of the cars pictured in that thread are that bad.  i actually like most of them.

The wheels on the civic aren't aggressive, and it looks like the civic is on airbags.  That would explain the negative camber while parked.

The 350z looks really good to me.  The tire doesn't look stretched; if it is, it is a slight stretch but is still mounted on a wheel that is on the approved width range of the tire.

That Accord has plenty of space between the tire and fender.  The wheels aren't aggressive at all, indicated by the lack of lip on those wheels.  The thing that the Accord does have is that it is tucking tire, and in my opinion, it looks great..

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 12:06:15 AM »

I don't really like those wheels that much.  I guess ignorance is bliss.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2010, 08:37:37 AM »

I like those wheels alot but, only with proper fit.
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »

Quote from: "alpha"

imo, none of the cars pictured in that thread are that bad.  i actually like most of them.

The wheels on the civic aren't aggressive, and it looks like the civic is on airbags.  That would explain the negative camber while parked.

The 350z looks really good to me.  The tire doesn't look stretched; if it is, it is a slight stretch but is still mounted on a wheel that is on the approved width range of the tire.

That Accord has plenty of space between the tire and fender.  The wheels aren't aggressive at all, indicated by the lack of lip on those wheels.  The thing that the Accord does have is that it is tucking tire, and in my opinion, it looks great..

JUST THE CIVIC, I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE OTHER CARS!!!
stirfriedferret

Reputation Power: 2
stirfriedferret pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 10:28:00 AM »

From my locked thread: http://noelbarnum.zenfolio.com/p1025319 ... #h2e40351c

Oops. This is just an example of what could happen. Enjoy.

jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 11:14:24 AM »

thats crazy, i seend acouple of vdubs with the hellafush look. it can be tastefully done
stirfriedferret

Reputation Power: 2
stirfriedferret pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2010, 10:45:10 AM »

Just ridiculous:

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012