Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:07:47 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: installtion for neuspeed cup kit  (Read 10486 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 08:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
+1 or it didn't happen.

+1 more. Where are the fucking pics Fab?!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 10:59:07 PM »

+1 or it didn't happen.
oh it just got real!!!lol

i will probably get those pics on sat when i clean her up, so the pics should be on here sunday or monday. sunday is thanksgiving so i might be busy. dont get ur panties twisted up z LOL

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »

after installing the cup kit i notice little tick noises coming from the rear. does any body else have these noises???

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »

^^^ anyone know what im talking about?

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »

Well, since it didn't happen, I don't know what you're talking about. LOL. Check that all your bolts are tightened up. Pretty much anything you touched should be checked.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 01:52:22 PM »

Like Z said, check all your bolts. Mine did the same thing and I wound up not tightening the sway bar. If you didn't do this, you need a hex wrench to fit in the head of the bolt while you turn the bolt with another wrench.
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

ya i checked the nuts on top. i need to get under my car pull the wheel off and check all the bolts. im thinking it might be the end link. since you have to disconnect it to move the strut. thanx guys i will check that. and will get back to you guys.

i took some pics over the weekend, but my girlfriend has the camera. i will try to post them up tomorrow. please dont ban me LOL
AND IT DID HAPPEN!!! lolol

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2009, 09:18:46 AM »

Excuses, excuses. Pics or ban fucker! LOL

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2009, 10:04:23 AM »

I'd like to see photos also but, you my friend have anger issues.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2009, 11:01:15 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

I'd like to see photos also but, you my friend have anger issues.

That among others. LOL.

Back OT, you shouldn't need to pull the wheel unless you think your lower mounting bolt is loose. If you undid your swaybar endlink, more than likely that's your culprit.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »

You get this figured out dude? One more thing:

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 09:04:07 PM »

OH IT DID HAPPEN!!! and i finally got the pics from my girls camera to prove it.
here you go z, just for you! lol

you can spot how bored my girl is in the last pic...lol

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »

Like I said in your profile, ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME! Drop looks good bro. As far as your girl being bored, my wife would do the same thing that's why she stays home whenever I do a shoot. BTW, you get that noise fixed?

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2009, 09:44:18 PM »

Like I said in your profile, ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME! Drop looks good bro. As far as your girl being bored, my wife would do the same thing that's why she stays home whenever I do a shoot. BTW, you get that noise fixed?
hahaha she wasnt bored as much as she was cold. we were going to mandarin so she was probably excited for that. LOL but yes usually i leave her at home too.

i actually didnt have time to do all that yet. but i did get under the car and tightened up the sway bar brackets. to see if that did anything.... but the was fail. i have wednesday off so maybe i will pull off the rear tires and tighten up the end links and check everything else. im thinking it is the end links. i cant stand the little tick noises, but just put some tunes on and they go away!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »

Post up once you figure it out. I'm betting it's your endlinks because my rear suspension made the same noise you describe.

Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012