Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:32:42 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sears Auto Center Damaged My Wheels  (Read 14929 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 05:21:55 PM »

So much drama on behalf of Sears... Tim I hope you get what you want from them, and when you do go back to that shop manager and tell him to go fuck himself! Lolz

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 11:20:13 AM »

Looks like I'm going to be taking Sears to court.  Sears' insurance company said they would only pay for the damage on one wheel since they're claiming the other damage was "pre-existing" scratches from regular use.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »

I'm sure there are plenty of photos of your ride around to show this is not the case. That's just poor business.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 02:10:36 PM »

Going to small claims court and then I think I'm going to part everything out.  I'm fucking done with this crap.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Going to small claims court and then I think I'm going to part everything out.  I'm fucking done with this crap.

Damn bro, I just saw this thread.

Such bullshit. Good luck with the small claims court. I'm going through similiar shit now and it's a fucking hassle.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »

Just found out about a nice Massachusetts Law called Chapter 93A.  Doing my research to find out what my grounds are and if I stand to have Sears now pay me out double or triple for the damage they created.

Tim
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »

damn man, sears auto center is a fucking joke. my one and only experience with them was when i got new summer tires last year.  i called up to see if they had what i wanted in stock and they said that they did and to come on by.  upon arriving they had a single 19'' toyo proxey, and furthermore NO 18's in stock WHATSOEVER.  i left.  never going back.

good luck in small claims.  they better pay up.

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »

Thanks for reminding me that I needed to call their insurance company to harass them again.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 05:21:01 PM »

Get 'em Tim!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
rajin929

Reputation Power: 0
rajin929 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »

damn that sucks, sorry to hear that - hopefully everything gets resolved

lesson learned, don't go to those 'department store' shops and trust your ride to a bunch of fuck nuts.

2005 Honda Accord EX 6MT Coupe (CM8) - Graphite Grey Pearl
1999 Acura 2.3CL - sold
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 09:23:15 AM »

I dont know if your sears had one, but the sears here does not have a tire machine for low pros, and maybe thats why they screwed yours up because they tried to change your tires on a regular changing machine

Tory
"Low and Slow"
rajin929

Reputation Power: 0
rajin929 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 09:46:03 AM »

reverse tire mount FTW

2005 Honda Accord EX 6MT Coupe (CM8) - Graphite Grey Pearl
1999 Acura 2.3CL - sold
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 11:31:39 PM »

That's exactly how they fucked them up.  They didn't use a touch free tire machine.

Tim
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »

I just came across this thread. Tim, I need you to take a deep breath.

I know this has been one hell of a situation, but let me give you some very friendly and supportive advice. As someone who has worked in customer service for the last 7 years and I know the company you work for, so I am sure you have plenty of stories of the same, here is my advice.

You need to write a thought out, well drafted letter and send it to the following two individuals:

W. Bruce Johnson - Acting CEO
Edward S. Lampert - Chairman of Sears Holding Company

Sears Holdings Corporation:
3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
(847) 286-2500

You can even call them at the above number. You will explain to them your intent to pursue legal action at some point near the end of a rational and calm letter. Explaining that your intent is to simply be put back whole and have the damaged caused resolved. If seriously after getting the letter into these two individuals hands, your issues are not resolved, then pursue legal action accordingly. I think you will be surprised (I am hoping) what will happen when the higher ups within an organization received feedback such as this.

As a last resort, you can also contact their media relations office and explain to them your intent to contact a local news station problem solvers division and explain that should they not provide you with the assistance you are requesting, you will go public with the damage caused.

Sears Holdings Media Relations
Phone - (847) 286-8371
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 12:05:15 AM »

dang this is still on going? GL Tim!

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012